RS dedicated server - take it over $0 setup

Hi:

We have one p4 (512MB, 400Gb Transfer) server at rackshack running ensim 3.1 that we were going to manage for a client, but since he has changed his mind due to his unfamilarity with ensim.

We are going to basically sub-lease this UNMANAGED to a potential client. We will simply take any support tickets and relay them into the rackshack system. We have staff working 24/7 so all support tickets received for the server will be relayed pretty quickly.

We are asking $159/month no setup fee

OR

$149/month with a $49 setup fee

Please email me if interested

joepetch@serverplex.com

Ok i dont want to sound like a synic or an idiot, but why would you want ot pay extra 30 a month and get the same from rackshack? Apart from the setup fee, which you would absorb in 4 months anyway? Thus not having full control of the server for legal reasons etc. Anyway its monthly contract why not bite the bullet.?

Anyway just a though thjat came into my mind.

Actually the person who had rented it could not pay the setup fee, so we absorbed it and are sub-leasing it in a way

I do undestand what youre saying, but its just overall you would be paying a lot more for this after 4 or 5 months and i mean you are not getting anything more than at rackshack itself. Good luck anyway.... I was only just commenting.

Well, he's taking care of support tickets. (Even if it's just relaying them...)

Originally posted by aragon
    Well, he's taking care of support tickets. (Even if it's just relaying them...)
    youre kidding arent you????

So i am going to pay 30$ a month for the privlidge of forwarding support tickets??? NAyway i must be missing something here. ok cool ....

Originally posted by Slav
    youre kidding arent you????

So i am going to pay 30$ a month for the privlidge of forwarding support tickets??? NAyway i must be missing something here. ok cool ....
    ...for the privilege of not worrying about a ded. server with minor issues. And he does have 24/7 support; many small hosts don't have that and having someone to forward "pretty quickly" helps. I'm not saying I think it's a good deal or a rip off, i'm just offering some views.

Originally posted by aragon

...for the privilege of not worrying about a ded. server with minor issues. And he does have 24/7 support; many small hosts don't have that and having someone to forward "pretty quickly" helps. I'm not saying I think it's a good deal or a rip off, i'm just offering some views.
    its okay mate i was just making a small point nothing more here.

is he joking?
    -Robert Norton
    www.SophMedia.com