help with a server

Hello, i need a mailserver for a smal bisness (about 20 users)please help me find a solution!

MDaemon is good and pretty cheap if you want to run it on Windows and have a lot of features available

What mail clients do you use? Are you looking to share contacts, calenders, appointments, etc (collaboration) ?
    Kaumil P.

you could just buy service, not really a physical box. Only 20 users. Many domains services will allow that.

Quote Originally Posted by vladtess View Post
    you could just buy service, not really a physical box. Only 20 users. Many domains services will allow that.
    Hmmm, maybe it is a best way for me! I compare many that kind of services, and their price is wery acceptable. Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by apollo33 View Post
    Hmmm, maybe it is a best way for me! I compare many that kind of services, and their price is wery acceptable. Thx!
    I mean, I run a server at home, and it does saves me, however there are so many things to take care! many bugs appear, while the service will take care of all that.

you could try google apps.
    NOT a webhost!helping here just for the fun of it!
    G(r)eek inside.

Quote Originally Posted by tix3 View Post
    you could try google apps.

What google app would take care of mailserver needs? Outside of using Gmail of course.
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555