Thread: NoSting Hosting

NoSting Hosting

NoSting Hosting

Be brutally honest, I'm thick skinned and can take the worst.

Love it or loathe it?

I want to be honest. I don't like the red color for Support. It grabs all my attention and focus to your site.

Thanks for your honesty, appreciated. Is there anything else about it you don't like, anything on there you really like?

Thanks again

Can you use even a single image on the front page? I believe that would add more beauty to your site. A site with a human face speaks of human communication.

hey zionchild, check out the new support graphic, i think you'll agree it's much better!

i don't like the idea of a single image on the front page, it just doesn't make sense from a search engine perspective when text speaks volumes, also to screen readers. saying too much in graphics reduces accessibility and search spiderability.

the thought of having some happy smiley good looking person on the site doesn't do it for me. some girl with great assets in a nosting t-shirt would only alienate woman and a dude in a rack room or by some servers would be cheesier than a small dutch cheese shop!

i like it. it's quite informative.
    the thing is i would suggest to put a logo to this. hope this helps.
    ResellerTemple.Com & CsIdea.US
    Marketing & Design & Programming for Competitive Price!

Nice Looking design. good job.

It looks pretty good to start things off, but id does have ALOT of blue which is pretty distracting. It also looks a little cramped. Try spacing things out more.