Thread: .asia domains

.asia domains

From where I can check and register .asia in cheap price?
    Last edited by dotflyer; 02-25-2008 at 02:10 PM.

spotted one yesterday priced USD 15.89: domains.nkuw.com [I have really no clue about this provider so dont assume I am recommending them]

answerable.com has priced it $24 ...quite a difference

Asiadns.com has a promo at 6 euros, until the 28th only: http://www.asiadns.com/eurodns-news/...or-6-euro-only

Take note that minimum registration is for 2 years, hence it'll be 12 euros for the initial registration.

www.clickngo.com.au offers them for AU$ 39.90 for two years (which is around US$ 37).

Why anyone wants a .asia name is beyond me...

Quote Originally Posted by RossH View Post
    Why anyone thinks the USA is the only thing on the plant is beyond me...

Use your imagination, Ross. I know you have one I live in Asia and I want an .asia domain
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2 View Post
    Use your imagination, Ross. I know you have one I live in Asia and I want an .asia domain
    Get a country code for the one you live in then, adding one or two extra characters to an extension just seems like more typing to me.

If your website is targetting a number of countries in Asia, .asia makes sense. Country code is good if your site is specific to a single country.

Get a country code for the one you live in then, adding one or two extra characters to an extension just seems like more typing to me.
    So you don't have any imagination! Why would I ever want a country level tld when I don't have a country level target audience?
    Signature Under Construction.

Quote Originally Posted by stu2 View Post
    I'm the same I have .co.uk and .eu but, my audience is worldwide but, as I am from UK, Europe then I wanted .co.uk and .eu but, I much prefer .eu as it encapsulates more plus I'm pro-europe

It's a patriotism

If I was targetting the US and selling in USD $ then yes I'd get a .com or .net
    ┣▇▇▇═─√v^√v^√♥
    - Proudly Hosted By: NetworkPanda.

Many will give their right arm for domains like travels.asia

EuroDNS still better....

Just checked EuroDNS, a .asia there is Euro10 which is more than USD13. Did I miss the promo somewhere?

I registered few .asia thru godaddy, and sure go to auction at pool.com
    but until now from godaddy never provide any information regards for auction.
    anybody have same problem ?

You will get the auction information directly from pool. Not all auctions will be at the same time. You will get the email sooner or later (there will be 46553 auctions).

Quote Originally Posted by plusmin View Post
    I registered few .asia thru godaddy, and sure go to auction at pool.com
    but until now from godaddy never provide any information regards for auction.
    anybody have same problem ?
    whats price of .asia on godaddy?
    Last edited by dotflyer; 03-19-2008 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dotflyer View Post
    whats price of .asia on godaddy?
    $19.9 each, at that time they give you 20% off when you order more than 5 domains.

but after that no information from them regarding the auction.
    as I see from pool.com, the auctions was started including one of my purchasing domain, but I don't receive any information from pool.com.
    seem like my domain will gone without have a chance to bet.

Quote Originally Posted by plusmin View Post
    but after that no information from them regarding the auction.
    as I see from pool.com, the auctions was started including one of my purchasing domain, but I don't receive any information from pool.com.
    seem like my domain will gone without have a chance to bet.
    No lundrush auctions have started yet. There are still sunrise auctions.
    If you saw a domain which you ordered during the landrush now in auction then your registrar shouldn't even have accepted the application during the landrush period as there was an application during the sunrise period for that domain (there must have been more than one application as it's in auction).

Quote Originally Posted by rony View Post
    No lundrush auctions have started yet. There are still sunrise auctions.
    If you saw a domain which you ordered during the landrush now in auction then your registrar shouldn't even have accepted the application during the landrush period as there was an application during the sunrise period for that domain (there must have been more than one application as it's in auction).
    Hi Rony,
    thanks for your info.
    I don't understand why this godaddy still accepted that domain.
    when I asked them, never gave the correct answered.

I had registered a domain at EuroDNS during landrush. Still haven't received any notification from them or pool.com.

Why is it taking this long? At least they can notify me if it will go to an auction or will get it directly.

Quote Originally Posted by varkey View Post
    I had registered a domain at EuroDNS during landrush. Still haven't received any notification from them or pool.com.

Why is it taking this long? At least they can notify me if it will go to an auction or will get it directly.
    That's not EuroDNS's fault, they didn't got any information from the registry yet. There were so many applications so it will take time.
    During the sunrise period there were only a few duplicated applications and the auctions are still running.

Check your domain here to see if you will get it or if it goes into auction: http://www.rar.info/cgi-bin/asia-online.pl

Hi ya guys anyone off you allready got .asia domain? I had one, already approve and I can use it, I registered several domain with eurodns with asiadns url, but that strange since I can't auto modified NS server from their default NS server, and CS is taking so long reply if you had problem, like me for instead,

1. I got several domain that it's can't be registered so I had several at my account at that's registrar. so I want to buy new domain with my credit left at my account, but their script didn't accepting it's, I must add more credit for it using my CC, that's weird since big company like namecheap godaddy or what ever you said it, you can buy domain with credit had left on your account, and all invoice already paid, that one.

2. If they not let you to use your credit for new domain, that money must automatically refund it to my CC right? but they don't do that's. although I buy it at 23 February, and my register is refuse and refunded at 25 February.

3. You can't change NS server automatically, it will under pending, I assume they do it manually, can't you imagine that's? I only registered about 6 domain on 23 February and got 2 can't be registered. how about other person that registered about 20 or more domain?, and right now I only 1 approve (not under registration process) BTW don't be surprised if you wanna change your NS server, you will go to chart (like buying new domain)

Humm I got confused here, this me that idiotic didn't know how NS server modified or for .asia domain, has special rule for it's? humm maybe I just being idiotic right?

BTW if some one want to check what my domain that already registered with asiadns just PM me, I don't want someone said that I spaming this forum if I put it here ^_^
    anyone who also asiadns costumer ? like me?

Which is the cheapest .asia registrar. Asia is going live in about 45 minutes!!
    Last edited by varkey; 03-26-2008 at 07:23 AM.

im gonna have to pick up an .asia domain, the question is whats a good one i will have a chance to nail?=

The cheapest I found till now is rebel.com - 12.5$

DirectI / ResellerClub has USD 11.99

did anyone get any good ones they want to share?

.asia domain

resellerclub provides .asia domains only for resellers, in this moment I find wisenic and domainname-hosting $ 19

.asia - $ 17 on web-hosting-top.com coupons

I find this on web-hosting-top.com coupons

New added! Domainname-hosting.info gave to web-hosting-top.com community INCREDIBLE discount.!
    20% off any hosting order, Coupon Code: dotasia
    Domain pricing:
    .info - $1,49
    .com -$ 4,00
    .in -$ 4,00
    .asia - $17,00 ,...

I know a website which is offering .asia for $14.95. PM me if you want to know its address.

^^^ DynaDot.com is giving it for $12.99!!

Quote Originally Posted by varkey View Post
    ^^^ DynaDot.com is giving it for $12.99!!
    That's good. But service counts more than just price.

Good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by GulfamNET View Post
    I know a website which is offering .asia for $14.95. PM me if you want to know its address.
    Is that a secret. Why don't you post here.

That's good. But service counts more than just price.

Good luck!!

I have been using DynaDot for a long time now and I really like them. Never had any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dotflyer View Post
    Is that a secret. Why don't you post here.
    Actually, I am afraid that WHT administration will not like pasting the link here. However, with advance excuse to WHT admin, let me tell you that our own company is offering this price.

Actually, I am afraid that WHT administration will not like pasting the link here. However, with advance excuse to WHT admin, let me tell you that our own company is offering this price.
    It's also not allowed to ask someone in a discussion thread to send you a pm for an offer. You did that in many threads, so please stop.