var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('350px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('330px');
Need help upgrading php on linux plesk
Anyone know of a good tutorial for upgrading php on a linux plesk 8.3.0?
I'm on a centos 4 and my phpinfo says php version 4.3.9, when I try to update it through the vpsland control panel it says it is the latest update?
got it from here
How to upgrade php on Plesk
**Make sure that you have YUM installed on your plesk server. If so then do the following steps -
1) Set up the atomic channel:
wget -q -O - http://www.atomicorp.com/installers/atomic.sh |sh
2) Check all the updated modules version using >>
3) Upgrade the php to the latest version 5.2.x using the following command >>
yum update php
4) Replace the PHP 4 ini with PHP 5.2.x's (if applicable)
mv /etc/php.ini.rpmnew /etc/php.ini
5) Step 4) Replace the php.conf with the PHP 5.2 php.conf (if applicable)
mv /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf.rpmnew /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf
Back after a long time!
using yum or manually recompiling php on plesk is not recommended. Try the atomicrocketturtle.com rpm repo and you should be fine with the upgrade
- Expertise in Windows/Linux server support, IaaS and PaaS Management
- Custom Software Development
Email: exec @ activelobby.net | Skype: unni_active
Why not just _ask_ vpsland to fix it?