asp.net 3.5 with LINQ.

hey i was wondering if you guys know any asp.net 3.5 hosting companies. I have no idea what happened to brillianhost (dave). I guess he moved on.

my budget is low, but my requirments are low also. I am only looking to spend about $3- $4 a month.

I am releasing a software, so I need hosting to make a related website. i will have a couple How-to videos for the software (about 6 or 7, 10 mins long), small support forum, and zip file download.

I am NOT looking for space. I think 1 gig or even 500 mb will do. I dont know how large my how-to vdeos will be(havnt created them yet). The setup(zipped) file will be like a couple of megabytes.

Looking for:
    ASP.NET 3.5
    -LINQ support.
    -Free MSSQL database (just one needed for now).

I think that it worth to try out http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
    and offers section as well.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

The offers section will be of definite help to you. There are lot of hosts support asp.net 3.5, LINQ and MS SQL 2005 as per your needs.

Good luck!
    ██ Softsys Hosting ██ - 9 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise DDoS Protection Available!

Enterprise Dedicated Servers - WHT Exclusive Windows & Linux VPS (US/UK/Singapore) - Failover Ready Cloud VM's

Windows based hosting with a SQL Server database for $3/mo can be a bit tough. You may have to raise your budget a little, especially if you're looking for quality service.
    ReliableSite.Net LLC - Offering Enterprise Grade Dedicated Servers Since 2006 [New York City metro / Miami, FL]
    Customers are our #1 priority - Read Our Reviews
    Looking to switch providers? We have amazing deals and a 10 minute setup time! Click here to view incredible deals.

You may want to try m6.net, the pricing is near your budget and they support ASP Net 3.5, have been using it for some of my personal domains. Responses aren't that fast about a day or two and the phone never seemed to be able to reach anyone. Other than that quite decent performance for such prices.