Post PHP Dev needed - No Cost :(

I have just designed a new site and was wondering if someone could add some php that would enable me to add news to my site, keep members, admin tools and enable site searching and login/password area's.

If anyone could do this for me please either reply to this post or email me.

I run a non-profit site and can just about keep myself funded so I can't really pay you anything although I am a good designer, both Web and Image sides and I'm sure I could sort you out with something

Thanks.. Alan

Just an add-on to my previous post.. I do not need you to write the whole script for me.. even if you use a pre-made one.

My site is light blue, navy and white in colours so if you could find something that matches I'd be happy as feck

Alan..

Why not look into some of the free CMS (Content Management Systems) There are some really good ones around phpnuke, postnuke and many others. Many of these run on php and you can customize them greatly. If you are really talented with graphics, which I believe you probably are, then it shouldn't be too tough to make your own template.
    *AlphaOmegaHosting.Com* - Hosting since 1998
    Managed Dedicated Servers and VPS
    Hosted Exchange 2010 Email Service

Check out www.xionnet.net , he is a rela good programmer for the exact thing u need he did a great job on my site www.inbalanceworld.com for $$$ of course

Yes mate - I know about all them - the major problem I'm having is with actually putting them onto my site

I know HTML, DHTML, CSS, & JAVA but I don't know how to add php or asp to my site..

I feel ashamed! Someone help!

Are you looking for help installing postnuke or something similar onto your site?

Yes m8, Can you help
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

A trusted WHT member for over 7 years!

I suppose I can. However, it would be best if your host can install these things for you as they have much easier access.

Well basically all I need to know is how to put it on my site.. I have designed my site offline and will be uploading it to a server soon - but I'm not sure how to embed the php into my already designed template

Usually with most content management systems, you will install the cms onto your site and then create/modify a template to "transform" the CMS to look like your site.

I think I could design the template - but how do I actually install it mate?
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Well you, of course have to pick the one you intend to use. It will come with installation instructions on how to do the installation.

Typically, you will download the compressed file to your computer.

Create or use and already created database on your host.
    Modify/create the config.php file with your sql server name/database name/username/password.
    Upload all files to the server.
    Execute install.php and follow the prompts.

As I said, this is typically something that your host should do for you.....it is something I do for my customers frequently. If your host is unwilling to do this for you. I can try to get it done for you tonight if you will PM me with account information.

To be honest I took a look at your site and may just go ahead and use you as my host.

I see the basic bronze package would suit me brilliatly as I'm only using the site for my gaming team
    DesignBear.com
    View Portfolio

Well we would certaily be happy to host you.

We look forward to serving you.

I'll not sign up for an account for another 2 weeks when I've finished the site so until then - thanx very much mate