I have a server with port80comm.com and am very happy with it. But I decided to 'sell' it ( financial reason). So if you want to take it over...keep reading
The server comes with the following software/features:
-Custom Error Pages
-Full CGI- Bin (ActivePerl)
-Custom MIME Types
-Data Source Names (DSN)
-smtp mail server for every client
-Catch-all E- mail
-Personal SMTP Server
-unlimited POP3 Accounts
-Microsoft FrontPage 2002 Server Extensions support
-Raw Access Logs
-(Real-time) Usage Stats
-(Real-time) Bandwidth Monitor
- ColdFusion 5 Server Professional ( you don't have to buy the license! save ~$800 )
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 ( you don't have to buy the license! save ~$800 )
- Microsoft Access/Word/Excel ( you don't have to buy the license! save ~$400 )
- Win 2000 server is also (obviously) installed ( you don't have to buy the license! save ~$999 )
server comes with 300GB multihomed bandwidth, 'unlimited' IP's (just need to call or email port80comm and ask them to add IP's) and 2hrs of tech support every month.
Again, if you need a win 2000 server with coldfusion 5, MS access/word/excel and MS SQL server 2000 then this is a perfect opportunity for you since you don't have to invest and buy all the software.
Go here for comparable servers and prices.
1)the server costs $350/month so if you want to take it over you can do that.
2) I cancelled the server and still have the server for another 25 days. If you need a win2k server for the 25 days you can have it for $200 (which is $8/day)