FTP hosting - user panel?

Hi people.

I know that this isn't directly webhosting-related, but I hope you can answer me anyway.

I'm running a ftp host and I'm trying to find a very basic control panel for users. When they log in they will be able to see files on the server, upload new files, download existing files, change password, see quota, and the date when account expires.
    It would have been great to have some renew-option also.

Customer first register on my site and pay for three months and I want them to have the option to extend the account from the control panel. However this is not the most important option. As long as they can see quota, files and upload it is fine by me.

Do you have any panels or scripts to recommend?

What OS and FTP daemon are you running? Not all control panels (if any exist that meet your requirements) will be compatible with every OS or FTP daemon.

(An FTP daemon would be like PureFTPD, ProFTPD, gFTPD, etc.).
    Patrick William | RACK911 Labs | Software Security Auditing
    400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com

www.HostingSecList.com - Security notices for the hosting community.

web-ftp.org
    webftp.dreamhost.com

As far as creation of and FTP account, it would depend on the control panel in use.
    UD Network Solutions
    http://udns.us

I'm running debian and vsftpd.

Upload, download, view and manage files via an FTP control panel won't be too hard to find. However, if you want something that also allows the user to change their system password, that will be a bit more difficult to find. Have you reviewed all the free control panels posted over on HotScripts.com?
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.