Node 20 Problems?

Hi,

This is a post I really don't want to make but here goes.

Is anyone else having an issue with Node 20? I paid for a VPS about 4 or 5 days ago and still have not recieved my login details yet.

I do not want to bash them just yet, just asking for other Node 20 clients opinions. Also please no "move elsewhere" posts as I will ask for them to be removed.

Paul

What have you done to try and get in contact with them?

I have never personally heard of Node20, so I'm not sure how much help I could be. You could look up the whois info and try calling the phone number, have you tried that yet?

I have rung them, Tony said he would have a look into the problem and ring me back in 30 minutes. That didnt happen.

Opend a support ticket, several time I was told that they would set my VPS up and I will have the details "shortly", Still not happened.

This afternoon I got fed up of waiting and emailed Cameron asking if there was any chance I would get my VPS today, guess what, no reply yet.

Paul

I tried them and they were hopeless so I cancelled the VPS and they confirmed the cancellation - they're still sending me invoices, reminders and emails!
    My advice is to find a serious provider as soon as possible.