Any good affiliate networks specifically for small ecommerce websites?

So far every affiliate network I've found out there is way too big or expensive for a small ecommerce store. I actually don't even think affiliate networks like CJ, Linkshare, or Performics would accept a small website anyway. The only decent affiliate system I've found is Post Affiliate Pro, but I would honestly prefer to have a professional company manage my program. Let me know if you know of any companies. The software I will be using is OsCommerce.

Another affiliate network is clixGalore

Can you implement their system with Oscommerce?

I just found this service called RoiRocket.com. Anyone heard of them?

Quote Originally Posted by gregdavidson View Post
    So far every affiliate network I've found out there is way too big or expensive for a small ecommerce store. I actually don't even think affiliate networks like CJ, Linkshare, or Performics would accept a small website anyway. The only decent affiliate system I've found is Post Affiliate Pro, but I would honestly prefer to have a professional company manage my program. Let me know if you know of any companies. The software I will be using is OsCommerce.
    The truth is for a small non brand company you are going to need to find affiliates who can promote you, a network will help some but you need an active affiliate manager. You can hire one or do it yourself. Basically going out and finding sites/people that can promote your niche, giving them a good % and helping them with data feeds etc.
    Like passive recurring revenue you can retire on?
    You focus on building your brand, we handle all support, billing, and more.
    Pressed.net - Start your own Managed WordPress Hosting Company