Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    4,376

    Talking Interesting Job Title: Teenage Pregnancy Implementation Manager

    http://jobs.guardian.co.uk/job/43176...tation-manager

    Job: Teenage Pregnancy Implementation Manager, MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL

    * Employer: MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
    * Posted: 19 Feb 2008
    * Reference: NB50418967/11
    * Location: Greater Manchester
    * Industry: Government - Local government
    * Contract: Contract
    * Hours: Full Time
    * Salary: 29,728 to 33,291

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Southern Cal
    Posts
    1,288
    Implementation, Implantation. Whatever.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    517
    What a stupid idea. First of all, pregnancy is not going to be stopped. I see girls at bars and clubs all the time that get completely trashed and a few hours leave with like 5 guys all the time here in the United States. Secondly, how is one person getting paid $30k a year for that position? Totally ridiculous.

    I really don't understand the world sometimes; whoever made that position should be fired.

    I'm not saying teenage pregnancy is a good thing, but sex is going to happen whether it's advertised or not.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

    http://totalwebcentral.com/

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Posts
    171
    I agree it seems like a somewhat pointless position, but as a fact of interest, that closer to 60,000USD... I don't know what else to say but I'm glad its not my tax dollars... wait they do things that stupid here in Canada too...
    Zenon Kazienko
    President,
    Budget Host Canada
    Your Windows & Linux Solution for Shared, Reseller & Dedicated Hosting

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Tampa FL
    Posts
    2,378
    Quote Originally Posted by hycloud View Post
    Implementation, Implantation. Whatever.

    Cracking up laughing.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    4,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenon View Post
    I agree it seems like a somewhat pointless position, but as a fact of interest, that closer to 60,000USD... I don't know what else to say but I'm glad its not my tax dollars... wait they do things that stupid here in Canada too...
    I am pretty sure Canada has similar programs. I know in the USA we had many national campaigns to prevent it.

    Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Here @ WHT
    Posts
    1,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Techno View Post
    http://jobs.guardian.co.uk/job/43176...tation-manager

    Job: Teenage Pregnancy Implementation Manager, MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL

    * Employer: MANCHESTER CITY COUNCIL
    * Posted: 19 Feb 2008
    * Reference: NB50418967/11
    * Location: Greater Manchester
    * Industry: Government - Local government
    * Contract: Contract
    * Hours: Full Time
    * Salary: 29,728 to 33,291
    What's the Job Profile?

    Do you have to get them pregnant before anybody else does
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them, One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chennai , India
    Posts
    4,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey this way! View Post
    What's the Job Profile?

    Do you have to get them pregnant before anybody else does
    If thats the job description, then Mikey lets apply

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •