Need recommendation for a low-end server asap

Hi guys, I am new to the server scene - I had a server with giga-international but was not satisfied with their speed so I ended up canceling 2 months back, and switched my site to shared hosting. But now I am running out of resources and need to go back to dedicated...

Location does not matter for me - I need maybe 10GB HD or less, my site is mainly a CMS Portal (SMF + 3rd party addons), additionally hosting couple hundred images. I am not sure how much resource I am going to be needing, but 500-1000GB bandwidth will be more than enough for me.

I am not looking to spend too much money (I don't generate much income from my site) so at most looking to spend $60, the less the better. I was looking at the AlphaRed servers for $59 but after doing some search on WHT, I saw some bad reviews and now I am not sure what to go with.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

You can check out Server4Sale.com

Though they are a LT/SL reseller, the free support is great when you are with a control panel (easy managed).

Btw... do you actually need for a dedicated server? may be a vps would be a better startup. I would recommand ServInt.net if you wanna move with a vps. Excellent support.
    WebHosting.com.bd - Web Hosting Bangladesh
    DomainDokan.com - Domain Registration Bangladesh

Why don't you try a VPS first? There are a lot of VPS providers out there well within your price range. I have a VPS with http://buyavps.com for testing some scripts I am working on from time to time. They've been great so far

Do you require a control panel, or just the O/S straight up? Linux or Windows based?
    SmartHost™ - Intelligent Hosting! - Multiple Locations - US/EU! - Ultra-Fast NVME SSD VPS!
    http://www.smarthost.net - sales@smarthost.net - Resale/Affiliate Programs
    Cloud Hosting - VPS Hosting - Dedicated Servers - Colocation - Flux Capacitors

A control panel would be nice, but not necessary - and will go with Linux if it were the case..I think I found one that fits my need - will be giving out Limestone Networks a try today

Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    I need maybe 10GB HD or less, my site is mainly a CMS Portal (SMF + 3rd party addons), additionally hosting couple hundred images. I am not sure how much resource I am going to be needing, but 500-1000GB bandwidth will be more than enough for me.
    Looks like BurstNET may have some of their Valentine's specials going on.

[EDIT]
    Whoops. Didn't see where you found someone.
    [/EDIT]
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

If you haven't placed your order yet, check out www.corenetworks.net .

Quote Originally Posted by InvisionSrv View Post
    Why don't you try a VPS first? There are a lot of VPS providers out there well within your price range. I have a VPS with buyavps.com for testing some scripts I am working on from time to time. They've been great so far
    That may be a good suggestion, but oftentimes, you can get much more power from low-end dedicated servers than from higher-end vpses at a fraction of cost! Not that I'm against VPS, but dedicated servers seem to be a natural choice considering the power and price equilibrium. You could find plenty of powerful-enough dedicated servers here at WHT advertising forum which I find it very interesting as well for the price...

I'd check Zipservers.com for VPS.