Digitize a sketched logo concept

Hello,

I am in need of a graphic artist that can take a logo sketch I have created and turn it into beautiful digital work, ready for web use

It's a very simple design, shouldn't be a problem for anyone with photoshop skills. Reply here or via PM.

Thank you.

What's the budget, and can you show the sketch?
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Since you have a concept already, i can do this for $25 see our work here www.skilledgraphics.com

I would also like to see the sketch and know your budget. Thank you

Hello! I am interested in helping you out with your logo design. Ill do it for $25 and i will do it the correct way (not with photoshop). Let me know! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SHGreg View Post
    shouldn't be a problem for anyone with photoshop skills.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwizzDagger View Post
    i will do it the correct way (not with photoshop).
    Seems to me if the OP said PS specifically, then that would be the "correct" way, wouldn't it?
    Having problems, or maybe questions about WHT? Head over to the help desk!

Well I guess it depends what the logo consists of. If the logo has a painted look or has alot of color blending then yes you would use Photoshop (which would make the logo a raster image and is not ideal for logos, since they look like crap if they are blown up too big and since most logos are dont look like a picture or painting). If the logo is simple and straightforward or involves type you use a vector program usually Illustrator to design your logo (which can be blown up infinitely and will always look crisp and professional). But hey if you want it done the incorrect way its absolutely there call.

Quote Originally Posted by SwizzDagger View Post
    Well I guess it depends what the logo consists of. If the logo has a painted look or has alot of color blending then yes you would use Photoshop (which would make the logo a raster image and is not ideal for logos, since they look like crap if they are blown up too big and since most logos are dont look like a picture or painting). If the logo is simple and straightforward or involves type you use a vector program usually Illustrator to design your logo (which can be blown up infinitely and will always look crisp and professional). But hey if you want it done the incorrect way its absolutely there call.

Sorry bud but photoshop produces vectors also, that can be blown up to any size, with no loss in quality

Okay true but if you know anything about good graphic design, you don't use Photoshop for vector you use Illustrator. Photoshop is for photo manipulation hence the name "photoshop".

If you knew anything about photoshop you'd realize how wrong you are.