hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : SEO / SEM Discussions : Tricks To Increase Traffic in Your Site

Forum Jump

Tricks To Increase Traffic in Your Site

Reply Post New Thread In SEO / SEM  Discussions Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old
Temporarily Suspended

Tricks To Increase Traffic in Your Site

If you are serious about building an online business, the first

thing, you will have to increase traffic to your site. Most of

these techniques are very simple to implement.

1. RSS EMPOWERED is One of the most effective sources of traffic .

Get your own site ready and prepared for RSS to take advantage of

all this traffic.

2. The main source of traffic to a site are the search engines.

Mainly from Google, followed by MSN and Yahoo. You must optimize

your site for the search engines.

3.Article submission is the major reason for increasing traffic .A

good article will boost your link popularity and increase your

rankings. You must also very much attentive to choose the right

keywords , matching the content on your site.

4.You can use an ezine to offer helpful tips to your

subscribers.It brings a lot of traffic to a site. The ezine must

relate to the site's theme and give more information on the same.

5. VIRAL MARKETING EMPOWERED Another way to attract targeted

visitors is to offer a free product or service.

Sponsored Links
Old

good advice, anything else? too short.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

Thanks for your post. I hope you keep up the good work.

Sponsored Links
Old
Web Hosting Master

If I were you I'd not call them tricks. They are ways or methoda or something like that. Tricks always asociate with black hat SEO.

Old

That advice seems more specific to sites with updating content/articles/etc. None of that works so much for... say... an e-commerce site...

Old
Junior Guru

I think I saw this same thread in another forum...

Old
Junior Guru Wannabe

Good information, I would suggest adding articles to digg

Old
WHT Addict

Nice reminder. It takes a lot of hard work and only those who are passionate and dedicated can last in the long run.

Old
Web Hosting Guru

The following are not tricks but more or less some basic ideas of mine.

When talking about increasing traffic one has to focus on his target audience. That is like the first question that he has to find the answer to. What do readers of particular topics or consumers of particular services look for?

He could make his service, that offers whatever that is it offers, be the best one in the world according to his view. This doesn't mean, though, that he or his site will become successful or popular. Why? Cause his best ain't my best, your best or the customers' best.

My suggestion to anyone is to start analyzing his target audience very carefully before implementing any sorts of techniques. He has to try and find what keywords regular people use when they are searching for such services/products/topics on the Internet. He has to add quality content to his site (relevant with the original site content, of course) that will be built around these key phrases. And let's not forget that it is not just keywords here, that he has to focus on, it is the business model that he has to rearrange according to the needs his customers have.

It would also be a good thing if he focuses on being a "superstar" rather than being the average mediocre product or site. If everybody in this business go left he has to go right in order to get the desired attention and become remarkable in the eyes of people.

If he becomes that "superstar" in the eyes of the consumers of the particular product or service then he will more likely get noticed by others as well.

That's all from me on this topic. Hope to hear other inspiring ideas and thoughts.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted
Yoast CEO Shares SEO Trends that Create Revenue Opportunity for Cloud and Hosting Providers Web Hosting News 2014-10-28 12:17:11
The Pirate Bay Spreads Infrastructure Across 21 VMs to Prevent Downtime Web Hosting News 2014-09-22 11:06:05
.CN Domain Service Restored Following Massive DDoS Attack Web Hosting News 2013-08-26 17:03:15
FireHost Report Shows Cross-Site Scripting Attacks Up 160 Percent from Q3 Web Hosting News 2013-01-30 14:43:57
Akamai State of the Internet Report Finds US Second Largest DDoS Attack Source in Q3 2012 Web Hosting News 2013-01-29 17:00:12