Please review my new commercial vBulletin skin

Hey all, today I released another new Commercial vbulletin skin

==================
    Skin Details & Features
    ==================

Name: Synapse-v1

Developer: Wassouf 2007-2008 iiGFX.net

Installation Guide: Step-by-Step guide included in the skin zip file. (Prepared for newbies).

Features & Benefits:
    * Flash navigation + Flash Drop down logo + Flash header effect (coffee cup).
    * Detailed graphic design with a combination of baige, dark red and slight touch of white.
    * Matching forum status icons.
    * Matching buttons.
    * Completely customized forum tables.
    * Matching button icons.
    * Completely customized newreply field.
    * Customized input fields.
    * Step-by-step readme file on how to edit all different parts of the skin, including the logo, navigation and all parts.
    * Logo, drop down logo preview, navigation bar and footer buttons PSD (photoshop) source files.
    * Navigation links and logo FLA (flash) files.

vBulletin Compatability: Works with latest vbulletin versions 3.6.x

Skin Preview:
    http://iipanel.net/images/iigfx/synapse-v1/Syn-v1-L.jpg

Click here for Live Demo viewo:

I will be looking forward to hear your comments

Thank you

Well ... my first impression is the colors I don't really dig but that is probably a personal preference so don't worry much about that.

My main beef is the header. It is extremely busy with many with images of people talking to the image of the coffee to the logo to the flash logo. My first impression is that this is not a coffee style forum so the coffee cup seems a bit out of place. I also don't care much for the flash drop in - though it does add a nice "wow whats the coming in" factor - it adds to the load time and over all "what was the purpose of that" appeal.

I look forward to seeing some revisions. Great start and many might love it so I am curious to see what others have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    Well ... my first impression is the colors I don't really dig but that is probably a personal preference so don't worry much about that.

My main beef is the header. It is extremely busy with many with images of people talking to the image of the coffee to the logo to the flash logo. My first impression is that this is not a coffee style forum so the coffee cup seems a bit out of place. I also don't care much for the flash drop in - though it does add a nice "wow whats the coming in" factor - it adds to the load time and over all "what was the purpose of that" appeal.

I look forward to seeing some revisions. Great start and many might love it so I am curious to see what others have to say.
    Thanks for the detailed opinion. That really helps. The load time is not that high actually.

It's great, I like the style, the colors! Great skin

I like it. Good job Wassouf

nice .......

I like it to an extent, I absolutely hate the flash however, that would turn me away from any forum using it.

It does seem quite slow to load with all the images for the first time.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Scott.Mc View Post
    I like it to an extent, I absolutely hate the flash however, that would turn me away from any forum using it.

It does seem quite slow to load with all the images for the first time.
    The thing is different people have different opinions, I try to make my skins match all different tastes and preferences. Thanks for the comments Scott.

Great skin. All the colors go fine. I did find a mistake tho

Go on any topic and scroll down to the bottom. There seems to be a part missing

for example

iigfx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=473

Look at the bottom right