billing script ??

Hello,
    I have a local hosting company located in Libya and I have some questions,

1- I sell a local domain which is (.ly and .com.ly) and I want a billing script that I could integrate this domain with I have tried clientexec and I couldn't find this service, I tried to setup Modernbill 5 but its not compatible with my PHP version.
    So could some one tell me what is the best script that that I could integrate .com.ly domain (the client could search for the domain and then pay for it).

2- Could some one tell me what is the billing script used in hostiongzoom.com

3- How could I modify a whois script so the user could view the domain information of .ly domains ( see www(dot)nic(dot)ly )

Thanks.

i would look into WHMCS as they have an excellent billing and support system.

Hi,

I can answer to your question 2, they are using modernbill.
    Waveweb Technologies
    http://www.waveweb.com
    Customer Service Guarantee

Quote Originally Posted by hazemanar View Post
    Hello,

1- I sell a local domain which is (.ly and .com.ly) and I want a billing script that I could integrate this domain with I have tried clientexec and I couldn't find this service, I tried to setup Modernbill 5 but its not compatible with my PHP version.
    So could some one tell me what is the best script that that I could integrate .com.ly domain (the client could search for the domain and then pay for it).

3- How could I modify a whois script so the user could view the domain information of .ly domains ( see www(dot)nic(dot)ly )

Thanks.
    Well try logicbill.com they seem to be good and the price is also good compared to WHMCS.

Quote Originally Posted by msm25 View Post
    Hi,

I can answer to your question 2, they are using modernbill.
    Have to agree, we have used many systems and WHMCS is the best yet.
    MK Hosting - Reliable Affordable UK Hosting Since 2005
    www.mkhosting.co.uk
    Shared Hosting - Reseller hosting - Dedicated Servers - VPS - Colocation - IT Services

HostingZoom use's ModernBill however I have to say, im a big WHMCS fan, its full of features compared to other billing management systems i've tried!

use whmcs. its a godsend to the hosting business. id steer clear of modern bill until they can fix their "issues"
    This account is no longer used.

I would recommend going with a complete automated solution like HSphere

Hsphere is only good if you are going to do the entire solution they offer. WHMCS is your simplest bet.

another vote for WHMCS also

I would give my vote for the new version of Clientexec. I am currently using it and its wonderful!

Quote Originally Posted by hazemanar View Post
    Hello,

Thanks.
    HostingZoom uses ModernBill, however I'd suggest staying away from ModernBill. The software takes far too long to setup and has been surpassed more recently by other billing control panels such as WHMCS.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

thanks guys for the help
    i am now downloading whmcs and i will try it