Need a VPS Host PLEASE HELP ME

Hi guys,

i am after a VPS host, i will be hosting some streams on it, no more than 2-3tb bandwith would be used month, i might even be able to squeeze it onto a 10mbps unmeatered, the only problem is i get stupid emails from ns-online,

Please guys im begging you

Thanks,
    Nic

Hae you taken a look at the offers section? A few in there offer unmetered accounts.

Pushing that much bandwidth you're better off with a budget dedicated server. I'd check out VolumeDrive or LayeredTech.
    ██ HermeTek Network Solutions
    ██ Network design, security, and implementation
    ██ BSD & Linux consulting, training, and hosting
    ██ https://www.hermetek.com | 1.866.235.1288

yes i have, but i do have people kicking me, because im getting accused of streaming soccer. i dont but i still get an email about it when a specific event starts, hence they question me makes me look bad, and they do take down my server .

Well, it seems to me that you have a conflict of interest. Are you streaming this legally?

its supposed to be a alternative to a sling box. so yes it is legal.

I think that you have to understand first of all what VPS server mean. That is not only bandwidth and space. The VPS has another specifications (important ones) like CPU and RAM. And for streaming that is very important one. I just want you to pay attention on that while chosing VPS (or dedicated) for your streaming web site
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Doesn't take up to much CPU but i cant afford a full dedicated server at the moment, i did order one from uni-hosting i think however i want at least one server that wont go down if they got some of those emails. The site is livetvnetwork.net.

10mbps in a VPS is almost unheard of... VD has 10mbps dedicated boxes for ~$50, I believe.
    ██ HermeTek Network Solutions
    ██ Network design, security, and implementation
    ██ BSD & Linux consulting, training, and hosting
    ██ https://www.hermetek.com | 1.866.235.1288

MMDEV does