WiredTree continues to make me look good!

I hosed up good today. Real good, actually.

I was working on a website for a design client, logged into as the root user. When I decided to make a few permissions changes. Of course I didn't look at what directory I was in. So I ran the command chmod -R 755 *. It took awhile, I killed it, and then I realized I was in / and not the clients directory.

At this point, I thought for sure I was screwed. Now, I didn't let the command run for more than 5-10 seconds, but I knew I screwed stuff up good in that short period of time.

So I sent in a ticket to Wired Tree -- an Emergency ticket of course. I had a response in 10 minutes letting me know they were already working on fixing it. And in just an hour and a half, I was totally fixed up, without a minute of downtime for my clients.

I mean, seriously, they just make me look good. I go off and do dumb things, and they're right there to cover my butt. Combine their awesome support, with near 100% network up time, and great product offerings, which are quite affordable, I don't know why any of you even consider a different web host.

Good work, Gentlemen. Good work.

Seriously - if you're looking for a VPS, or Dedicated Server, go there now. Don't even waste your time looking at other offerings. It's pointless.

Wow, thats quite a great recommendation!

Great job to the guys over at WiredTree!
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

That is exceptional. Good job WiredTree.
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Yeah, good on em'

It's always good if your host fixes your mistakes. It's something Rackspace have done for me from time to time, also.