100's of pro templates

www.4WebsiteTemplates.com

100's of professionally designed web templates. Feel free to email me with any questions and I'll be delighted to help

Scott

Too Much $$$

Looks like you are charging $100 each for the exact same templates you could buy at *************** for $40!

hrm, your website's layout itself was bought from T3mplate-M0nster and it looks like you're trying to resell their templates too. So people would pay you $100, you'd spend $40 buying that template from Tmonster's site, and you'd email them the template. Soo.. being the middle-man, doing nothing, gains $60.

erm, ppl from wht are pretty smart people..

Why is templatemoonster blocked? Didn't realise they had spammed?

Well, they did.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

What an enterprising guy

buying templates sux, how would it look if 2 hosting company had same design

Using general templates isn't a really smart thing to do when people just keep selling them. Then you end up with sites that look like this: http://www.getmehosted.com and http://www.clookhost.com/

hmmmm anything look familiar?

Sorry but your site is nothing new and I hope you have permission from template m0nster to resell.

Hi all,

Yeap, I have the OK from TM

The prices were done based on other sites that sell TM templates, some are charging $250+ each. Please don't get me wrong, I'm not just passing the template on and that's it - I'll be helping them with changing it etc (if they want it and adding bits for free too. Kinda like a mini design service.

I agree that many people all using the same templates isn't that great but TM tell me that once they've been sold 5 times they are removed and they are really aimed at the novice customer, certainly not experienced designers.

I plan to "merge" the templates into a cheap'n'cheerful web design service very soon where the customer picks the template, shoots the text / ideas etc to me and I'll finish off the site. Before I get flamed, I know this isn't a professional design solution but there's a massive market out there that would like a website but can't afford to pay professional fee's and that's the market I'm aiming for.

I really hope you folks don't think I'm a con artist as I'm only dipping my feet into a "mini" web design idea

Scott.

Original work... we need more of it!
    Bannaz™ | Amazing HTML5 Banner Ad Designer!
    Leading designers in online advertising
    Need banners? Visit our Website

You got permission from TM? Yeah right. I asked them how much would it cost for me to buy $1 design so they dont sell it to anybody and they said $1000! So you can sell $50 designs for $100?

using 1 design in 10-20 websites sounds very cheap it will really make bad effect on Internet Business. (ISP,HOSTING COMPANIES,IT etc)
    i should say the whole internet is stand on design same like television.
    peoples are here to see your design,animation and friendly navigation from which they get attract to do business with your company and the back end code is to provide the facilty of doing business with you like online transection,e-commerce system etc if use the above idea or buy cheap designs from 30$ to 150$ it will only push your business or Hits down but nothing more.
    i am my self web engineer (3 years degree ) from www.aptech-worldwide.com and that what they teach us and much more i am thiking to copy those points from my books and paste it here to help you peoples in how to accelerate IT Field instead of destroying for 50$ or 100$
    Contact Triplesoft.net Online Web Development Company
    Aim: kodvavis
    email: [email protected]
    Http://www.triplesoft.net

Originally posted by Coolium
    You got permission from TM? Yeah right. I asked them how much would it cost for me to buy $1 design so they dont sell it to anybody and they said $1000! So you can sell $50 designs for $100?
    I asked TM the same thing and they told me $1200.
    Also, I asked them about this thread 10 minutes after it started. They said they had a deal with the website that started the thread.
    Also, sure, we use a template. Doesn't everybody? Well, in some form or another. Our two previous designs were built in house. We opted for a template and have actually gained an increase in sales since. Although the template displayed now is more of a temporary thing while we finish the new design. I don't see how anyone can say the use of such templates degrades or detracts from a business. Ours grows rapidly, daily.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

What you're doing seems very wrong Scott123 and it really doesn't look good.

As someone mentioned clookHOST I thought I'd respond: We have never attempted to hide the fact that its a template and no secret has been made of it. Anyone who asked, was told exactly where it came from and why....

The site desperately needed doing but there simply wasn't time to redesign. Still, it needed doing so it was decided a template would be used as a short term solution for a couple of months until paid work slows down and the time is there to to redesign.

If the template is still there in 12 months I'll have a big smile on my face as that means that there has been a steady stream of paid work

Vinh: The fact that 2 (or more?) hosting companies from this forum are using the same one doesn't really bother me as 99% of sales come from elsewhere. If this forum was used primarily as a way to attract hosting clients then maybe something different would have been done.

Towerhost: I hope that wasn't some kind of dig in this direction as we both know that your "web design dept" have had issues with "accidentaly" disregarding copyright don't we?
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Hi all,

Yes, we have a deal with TM - I'm not the kind of person just to go in and try to rip someone off The deal we have with TM is based on our traffic and customers we can promote this too but obviously the details are between TM and myself

Yes, I agree, in an ideal world that individual designs for every website is best, however there is a market for templates otherwise the nice folks at www.clook.net etc wouldn't use them. Even if they're using as a temp measure until an individual design is complete they have there use.

I can understand how frustrating templates must be to professional designers, but I honestly don't think they are even in the same league. Consumers know that if they want a top notch site, just for them then they'll have to get their hands in their pockets and pay decent money. However, for the home user that just wants a nice simple site templates are ideal.

My site does say that the templates will be sold to other people so they do know it's not just for them.

Scott

To tell u the truth, you can get a nice web design from few designers here for $100-$150. Your selling templates like 100 times and your charging $100 for it. Dont u think thats a rip off?? Use your common sense!!

Originally posted by Jim_UK

Towerhost: I hope that wasn't some kind of dig in this direction as we both know that your "web design dept" have had issues with "accidentaly" disregarding copyright don't we?
    Jim_UK

I was simply pointing out that your site uses a template that is featured on a few sites, nothing wrong with it but I personally find templated "company sites" are very unprofessional.

If you're so busy with design work why not hire someone to make a real business site for yourself?

As for attacking me regarding the copyright issue, I told you it was a simple misunderstanding and it has been resolved. No reason to start whinning about it here, just making yourself look even more unprofessional.

Next time you want to complain about something using my name then tell me directly.

Its not professional for webhost/companys to buy templates, be original
    Western Man

Towerhost: I really can't be bothered arguing with you here over some template debate - I have got better things to do. If you think thats oh so very "unprofessional" of me aswell then fine

As I said before, while the templates there.... I'm smiling
    Clook Internet - www.clook.net
    Fully managed UK based webhosting provider
    Est 2002, 24/7 phone support, all the bells and whistles!

Hey Jim

I don't think it's worth arguing over either and I'm glad you're happy with your site. Anyway, back to this guys new site and enough debating