Thread: Need vB license

Need vB license

I am looking for a vB license whether for sale or lease.

contact me:
    if selling for $50-$100

or

if leasing for anything up to $60

thanks

Jelsoft Enterprise does NOT allow sub-licensing for vBulletin license. While someone leasing you a license are violating the license agreement and can result in license being terminated, it is more likely the case where they will give you an illegal version of the software and result you getting in trouble with the anti-piracy team.

Please note that leased license CANNOT be transfered.

You can review the full license agreement here: http://www.vbulletin.com/go/license
    Warning: include('signature') [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in eval'd code on line 38
    Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'signature' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in eval'd code on line 38

I have an Owned vBulletin License available for $120 (Normally $160 when bought from vBulletin.com directly). Has one full year of support and upgrades and can be transferred to your account. A little more than your budget but you are sure it can be transferred unlike buying Leased and you have much time for support and upgrades.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpo...5&postcount=16

aright so I can only buy license ones and cant buy leased one

I am still looking for a vB license, if anyone is offering anything around $100 please post here or pm me. thanks

I will take it for $120
    Visit us at www.thetechlife.org A Tech & Arcade Social Network.

DesiLUST for all desi's out there!