Thumbs down The VaguHost Real Review Thread [All in One] Blockbuster :D

I'm posting this thread, to save innocent people from "Scammers" also known as "VaguHost" here on WHT forums.

My first encounter with them, was in Jan 2008, when i became there victim. They tried to scam me, but may be due to my aggressive nature and luck, they were not successful.

To start over i will post some irony , My encounter with these scammers were at " http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=660290 " , where a member omega36 criticized me by saying i should not post scam scam threads , and today i see his "scam scam" thread against vaguhost at " http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667062 "

So, to save some innocent clients from this KID - Jeff , or whatever his name is , claiming to have an office at Dallas, and being a LLC ... i would like to highlight these *few* threads ... which show there real image -

Links -

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=660290
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=665370
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667062
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=666693
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=666693
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=665761
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=666215
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=665370
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=668962

I would now email BurstNET to strip off this scammer, of his dedicated reseller license, as he has got bad name for BurstNET and nothing more then that for them.

BurstNET will be emailed link to this thread, so they can even update it and give resolution to it, in front of whole WHT, so that it can show how much BurstNET cares for its reputation, and goodwill.

I have no personal revelry with these scammers, but i just advice all there customers to either dispute there paypal payment, as ask for charge backs from there respective banks.

"Jake" who used to convince people to get in this scam company has even admitted that he was wrong at this link.

Now, the last thing, which is left is to be done by BurstNET, to strip them off the license, so he can not scam other people.

VaguHost was recently even stripped of Domain from GoDaddy due to fake Whois information, but alas they got the domain back

PS - Only for Jeff - *If he decides to post here* -

1) Please show your LLC status as asked over several times
    2) Please show your office space to EastDallas as he has asked over 5 times in that thread.
    3) Please go away from WHT and admit you are an unwanted kid who needs attention all day long.

Advice - Refrain from VaguHost.

Best Regards

Edit - I have Just send a PM to BurstNET to read this thread and take an action on it ASAP.

Lets hope they do the needful and don't let WHT down and sacrifice there goodwill.
    Last edited by VpsHosting; 02-20-2008 at 03:31 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

I have no personal revelry with these scammers
    I think it is quite plain to see you have been scorned by this company, and have a bit of a personal grudge. Sorry to hear about your trouble with them, I know there has been a lot of it going around. Hopefully they will get their act together.

As far as your office space question goes, I remember seeing that their mailing address (perhaps not physical location) was actually in Addison (which is connected with Dallas). Are you asking for them to verify that they actually have an office, or that they are even in Dallas?

Best of luck with all your future hosting!
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan - Limestone View Post
    As far as your office space question goes, I remember seeing that their mailing address (perhaps not physical location) was actually in Addison (which is connected with Dallas). Are you asking for them to verify that they actually have an office, or that they are even in Dallas?

Hello,

I'm not asking 'them' to verify anything to me, kindly see discussions at this thread where EastDallas has asked them along with other members to prove there 'real status'.

I wish if BurstNet could maintain there goodwill by stopping this disrespectful acts by these Scammers , yes right Scammers
      0 Not allowed!

I understand your frustration but if you do not have any personal experience with them such an owning an account than its not right for you to accuse anyone. I agree alot of stuff were promised and said which have yet to be delivered but that is up to the clients to speak out with those issues.
      0 Not allowed!

Now honestly, did most of your first post have to be all bold case?

BTW, how is this a review?
    Last edited by cloudrck; 02-20-2008 at 04:09 PM.
    CloudRck.com - Host on Cloudrck
    Unmetered VPS Solutions at it's finest
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt.G View Post
    I understand your frustration but if you do not have any personal experience with them such an owning an account than its not right for you to accuse anyone. I agree alot of stuff were promised and said which have yet to be delivered but that is up to the clients to speak out with those issues.
    I think you should read posts more carefully,

I have personal experience with them such an owning an account
      0 Not allowed!

I'm sorry about that as this comment made me believe you were not a client "My first encounter with them, was in Jan 2008, when i became there victim. They tried to scam me, but may be due to my aggressive nature and luck, they were not successful."
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt.G View Post
    I'm sorry about that as this comment made me believe you were not a client "My first encounter with them, was in Jan 2008, when i became there victim. They tried to scam me, but may be due to my aggressive nature and luck, they were not successful."
    You need not to be sorry Mate , its just I mentioned that line, as i got my Money back and was saved from getting scammed
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by VpsHosting View Post
    Hello,

I'm not asking 'them' to verify anything to me, kindly see discussions at this thread where EastDallas has asked them along with other members to prove there 'real status'.

I wish if BurstNet could maintain there goodwill by stopping this disrespectful acts by these Scammers , yes right Scammers

I see where my error was, I thought when you typed "EastDallas" you were literally referring to a location in East Dallas. I also thought that was strange because Addison is North West of Dallas.

Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan - Limestone View Post
    I see where my error was, I thought when you typed "EastDallas" you were literally referring to a location in East Dallas. I also thought that was strange because Addison is North West of Dallas.

One more co-incidence mate ,

Lets hope to hear soon from BurstNET on striping of there license and making it come to an end.
      0 Not allowed!

Regarding the domain, he claimed godaddy suspended before asking questions, which is a lie. He has yet to fix 2 servers I have with him (like it matters much I don't use them) and he likes to lie a lot. Thats the only reason why I tell him to fix it

Anyways I am a reseller with burst now and deal directly with them
    Crissic Solutions, LLC - Affordable VPS Solutions.
    Our business is based on Honesty & Transparency!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CrissicSolutions View Post
    Regarding the domain, he claimed godaddy suspended before asking questions, which is a lie. He has yet to fix 2 servers I have with him (like it matters much I don't use them) and he likes to lie a lot. Thats the only reason why I tell him to fix it

Lier + Scammer Deadly combination.

I wish you all the best to get rid of them. Try Chargeback / Dispute
      0 Not allowed!

It's sad how hosts like them can attract clients easily, yet legit guys such as us are having a killer time doing so right now.

Are they as bad as VampHost?
    Cpanel/WHM PHP Perl Ruby Full Time Support
    LCWSoft - Canada web hosting (based in Newfoundland) since 2007
    Servers based in the US and Canada (Uptime Report)
      0 Not allowed!

Lmao I did a chargeback on it, PayPal denied it because its not covered in their policy because it is a "Non Tangible" item.

Burst was nice enough to compensate and give me a dedi for free for the first month. if it was my own server I wouldn't have been worried and would have bit the cash, but it was for a client.
      0 Not allowed!

Hey bro,

Just wanted to let you know the prices link is broken for your Crissic Day specials.

0 Not allowed!

My former employer got a similar deal from BurstNET. They had been using a WebHostingBuzz reseller account and had many downtime/load issues. They got 1 month free. I thought it was a nice gesture.
    Lmao I did a chargeback on it, PayPal denied it because its not covered in their policy because it is a "Non Tangible" item.

Burst was nice enough to compensate and give me a dedi for free for the first month. if it was my own server I wouldn't have been worried and would have bit the cash, but it was for a client.
      0 Not allowed!

You can go in for credit card charge back by your bank, you will get back all the money for sure.
      0 Not allowed!

You can go in for credit card charge back by your bank, you will get back all the money for sure.
    paid through paypal funds is the issue
      0 Not allowed!

paid through paypal funds is the issue
    Bad Luck has hounded you
    I wonder how many complaints will Vagu's Paypal have
      0 Not allowed!

Its ok because Burst gave me the same server free for one month, as a reseller, so its all good.

And I have 2 complaints against vaguhost myself.
      0 Not allowed!

... My first encounter with them, was in Jan 2008, when i became there victim...
    That issue was closed. You have no new experience. This thread is closed.
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.
      0 Not allowed!