* DirectAdmin License Paid 'n Waiting

I just paid for a DA license from my DA buyer account

Code:
    https://www.directadmin.com/clients/
    After Payment I see -

View LID IP Active Verified Product Type Expiry OS Tag

View xxxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xx N N License Dec 31 1969 ES 4.4

How much time is expected for license to get activated ? And will i be informed by an email from them ?

Normally for me it is less than 24 hours, they do things very fast and efficiently. You will normally receive an email with the Client ID and License ID.

Quote Originally Posted by boonchuan View Post
    Normally for me it is less than 24 hours, they do things very fast and efficiently. You will normally receive an email with the Client ID and License ID.

As i saw from previous threads it generally is automated, or takes 10 mins to activate a license..

I wonder what is current activation time

It's not automated. It's manual process. I even got a license within 2-3 minutes when I caught Mark online at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn View Post
    It's not automated. It's manual process. I even got a license within 2-3 minutes when I caught Mark online at the same time
    It is automated. Whenever I have got DA licences from JBMC I have only had to wait a couple minutes.

Paul

I mentioned that I got a license within 2-3 minutes only too, but it's time Mark online. The process will need to be done manually, after they confirm payment. If it's automated, right after payment submitted, you will get licenses immediately, night or day. I guess you haven't ordered any license at their night time

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn View Post
    I mentioned that I got a license within 2-3 minutes only too, but it's time Mark online. The process will need to be done manually, after they confirm payment. If it's automated, right after payment submitted, you will get licenses immediately, night or day. I guess you haven't ordered any license at their night time
    Yes, I ordered one at about 8am GMT, 1am MST, and recieved it about 2 or 3 minutes later.

Paul

Activation wasn't automated for me until I requested an account with the option for prepayment. Before then activation was between a few minutes to up to 6 hours. I can't ever remember waiting much longer than that.
    John Quaglieri - InterServer, Inc

I got it activated in 1 hour

Thread to Be Closed

It is not automated. When I order, I usually need to wait a few hours. However, I live in Asia.