How's servmatix.com?

Hi, I'm looking to start a hosting as value service for my web design development business and would like to start as a reseller for first one or two years. I found servmatix.com and They seems good. Do anyone have experiences with them ?

Thanks.
    WebHostCrunch.com
    Web Hosting Rating and Comments, Web Hosting Reviews, Web Hosting Hot Deals and More

I can't say I have heard much about them,googling them doesn't review much, but check webhostingstuff.com

Hopefully a customer of theirs will be along soon.

Just make sure to open a few pre sales tickets and ask any questions you have and if your happy,sign up and let us know how you get on.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

I'm ready to sign up Will update this thread
    WebHostCrunch.com
    Web Hosting Rating and Comments, Web Hosting Reviews, Web Hosting Hot Deals and More

Hi.
    I think that you have to give them little bit more time to grow to get reviews
    Created: 2007-02-12
    Only one hope - forum on their web site (if exists).
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ServerPoint~ View Post
    Hi.
    I think that you have to give them little bit more time to grow to get reviews

Only one hope - forum on their web site (if exists).
    Despite their age, I managed to dig up some reviews:
    http://www.ratepoint.com/site?h=www.servmatix.com
    http://www.hostsearch.com/review/ser...inc_review.asp
    http://www.findsharedhost.com/compan...vmatix_inc.asp

Not too sure about the HostSearch review though, kind of looks like the web host posted it themselves; check the service period dates on the review.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

I have had a dedicated server at Servmatix for many years. I am very satitisfied and they have been very good. They are small enough to provide flexibility and personal help, yet they have been very good at introducing new technologies as things change.
    They were called Livewire Media before they changed name to Servmatix.

I have had a few bad times over the years and Servmatix has been very supportive then. Late last year I suffered 4 crashed hard-disks in my RAID5 array. We don't really know what caused it. Most likely it was a broken RAID5 controller on the motherboard. Thanks to the help from Servmatix we investigated the problem quickly and eventually ended up replacing the entire server. We did not loose any important data thanks to their backup service and we did not stay off-line for more than necessary. Their help in these emergency cituation is what makes me most content with their service.

Quote Originally Posted by jola View Post
    I have had a dedicated server at Servmatix for many years. I am very satitisfied and they have been very good.

What is your domain hosted with them? You can send it here: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/report.php?p=4978031 if you do not want to post it publicly.

Net
    Specially 4 You
    JoneSolutions.Com ( Jones.Solutions ) is on the net 24/7 providing stable and reliable web hosting solutions and services since 2001

Hi all,

I have signed up a reseller account with them.
    Live chat response time is good, server uptime is acceptable.
    However, for their reseller product, I think they need to provide more guidance for resellers to guide what to do and how to use their hsphere control panel.
    WebHostCrunch.com

Any update on their service?
    I'm considering them as a reseller host.

well, I found a number online and called it. I found myself talking with the owner of Servmatix.
    We had a nice converstaion and he answered a lot of my questions.
    Definately high up on my list now.

is their $19.95/mo reseller hosting
    really 500gb of disk space?
    how's the uptime?

I currently have their $19.95/month reseller and don't really have any complaints.

I'm not used to the h-sphere control panel but it offers a ton of cool auotmated features once you get it down.

I've only moved a few of my 60+ domains over as I'm doing database and platform upgrades at the same time.

I used to have a reseller plan at netfirms.com which was 3000GB space/ 24,000GB transfer but they were a lot slower.

A couple sites currently hosted at Servmatix.com
    www.TheSunshineCenter.org
    www.TextingCard.com

This is a good review. Hope the other guy update here. :

I use servmatix for a one month because I don't like h-sphere

But Servmatix are so nice and they have a nice support.

I wanetd to leave a quick update about Servmatix.
    I've been with them for a year now and no complaints.

Have had some issues with uptime, most cases were out of their control. Whenever I notified them of an issue it's been taken care of quickly and promptly.

Had a problem with mail delivery due to a client account being blocked at AOL and security issues and was able to get that squared away quick and easy.

Needed pdo_mysql installed for magento and that was done promptly and professionally.

Some evidence that they are security conscious which is good.

Good support.

A couple sites currently running on there which get good traffic:
    http://www.playforward.net
    http://www.myfhamortgageblog.com

Today their Control Panel has been down over 10 hours. I can't even to sign up.
    WebHostCrunch.com

Quote Originally Posted by nukecpower View Post
    Today their Control Panel has been down over 10 hours. I can't even to sign up.
    try emailing them and see what happens

Seems to be working fine for me.

Maybe they chose Thanksgiving morning to do some maintenance due to less people being online.

Usually they're pretty good about letting you know when there is going to be scheduled maintenance though.