Any server migration companies?

Any recommendations for a company that can handle server migrations?

It wouldn't be a simple select all and transfer - a list would be given per server of accounts to be transferred - dns would need to be updated to resolve quicker to the new server.

I assume by your last comment you just mean the TTL to have minimal (if any) downtime.

You may want to try totalserversolutions or rack911.
    Server Management - AdminGeekZ.com
    Infrastructure Management, Web Application Performance, mySQL DBA. System Automation.
    WordPress/Magento Performance, Apache to Nginx Conversion, Varnish Implimentation, DDoS Protection, Custom Nginx Modules
    Check our wordpress varnish plugin. Contact us for quote: [email protected]

I can suggest totalserversolutions as we had a client that had used them in the past and was very happy.

Otherwise if you haven't chosen your new host,ask them If they will do it, its not that diffilcult just a bit time consuming.

Best Of Luck with it.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

When we hired server techs from HS4U, on one occasion they had to migrate 8 dedicated servers worth of websites to a single system. They performed the migration quickly, effectively and at an affordable price. I would highly recommend them.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Check with your new host ... you might be surprised, some of them do offer account migration services and they do a good job at it.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

Its moving dedicateds to a new colo box - unmanaged
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone.

Shaw Networks - who is HS4U? I'll pm you in case you dont see this. Thanks.

WiredMom,

I'd second rack911
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.