Need 1 time hardening, monthly admin + per hour admin on 2 x Linux Severs

Hi,

I have two dedicated linux servers and need experienced, reliable admins:

Machines are single core, 1Gb, 160Gb x 2 Raid1, FC6, Plesk 8.2

1. Configuration & Full hardening of two new servers (possible new OS install on both)

2. Graceful migration of 20 domains + websites from old server to new onto server 2. (webmin on old, plesk on new)

3. Monthly monitoring, service restarts, security audit.

4. Implement backup strategy (we have two 160gb FTP off site servers for this)

5. Quote for hourly admin, package installation, extra security work. Log analysis. etc.

Server 1 is a dedicated icecast streaming radio station.
    Server 2 is a replacement for an old server and will host 20+ websites.

This will work in stages, get the setup & hardening right - get the monthly admin, etc etc.

I want it done right, first time, with a minimal amount of disruption and in a reasonable timeframe. If you have lots of experience then please apply.

Hello,

I can do this for you. Please let me know about it on IMs
    Thanks,
    Back after a long time!

enigmafx, please contact me (or leave your contact info) via the methods in my profile. I'm curious about your icecast setup. I'd like to talk to you about that.
    Matthew G.

We have been providing professional systems administration services for 7 years. We have worked with PLESK since PLESK 2.5

1) We provide an Essential Server Setup (1 free hour admin time included) and a Fortified Server Setup (2 free hours included)

2) Site files, and databases can be transferred. Everything else, such as email etc will need to be recreated manually unless the old server is using Qmail.

3) This is included in our AcuNett 24x7 Premium Management services.

4) This is included in 3), or discussing a backup strategy, writing a script, and implementing the backups cost 1 hour of admin time.

5) Hourly admin time is $30/hour. We are efficient and fast as we know exactly what we are doing because we have been doing these tasks every day for the past 7 years.
    Linux Problems Solved. | Built for the Hosting Industry
    Server Management. Node Management. Helpdesk Management.
    ( AcuNett, Est. 15 Years, RateLobby 5 Stars )

Hostech support is been in the international market for a long time and has gained for itself a reputation providing flawless service to its customers related to all their Technical problems.

Our techs are well versed with the work they undertake and are highly skilled in the server platform either in linux or windows

To know more about what we offer you can check out our plan section at

http://www.hostechsupport.com/plans.php

For more details you can mail us at [email protected]

Hi

We do provide this service & We can do this for you.

Please check our services at: http://www.Attacker.net/services.html ( for Full details & prices)

*Features*:

-It's our hobby,study and it's our work too. all of our team members have a BS in CS+1 IT certificate at least.

-We use our OWN custom apps & scripts to secure & administer our customer's servers.

-We have enough knowledge to resolve any problem related to servers & security.

- If we cant or unable to fix your server's issue, we will REFUND the money to you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]

Thanks

Hi,
    Thanks to everyone for your offers.
    I'll be in touch with all of you shortly if I haven't already.
    Nick