Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SEO for 100 Domains

I have 100 domains that all relate to the same thing.

I made a splash page for each one of them and catered the title of the page to match the domain name.

Only one of these domains have actual content.

How do I get these domains into high ranking positions to bring more traffic?

I was once schooled on how to do this, but have forgotten who it was and what the method was.

Thank you for your valuable time and guidance...

Hello!
    Are you going to create network of web sites? In this case you need at least have separate C-class for the domain names.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

i do not plan to build a complete site for each domain...

i just want to increase search engine results for each one...
    they all link to one website...
    i am seeking the maximum amount of traffic i can get out of what i have, without spending any money...

do i have options on what i can do?

i've learned almost everything except for seo...
    my programmer sent me here...

thanks for your valuable time...

You will most likely find yourself black listed, search for googles black list on mercedes. Google considers this as typical domainer activity, creating doorway pages is a black hat tactic. You need to create fully built out sites with quality back links in from other sites. People hate parked domains they just clutter the internet. Do your own SEO research start with the google webmaster guildlines first, another good reference point is the SEO book from sitepoint.

whats the website address?
    <<Please see rules for signature setup>>

You can't get high SERPS or organic ranking for a domain that does not have a content. On the other hand, directing that many domains to your site (doorway sites) will lead to the main site being penalized by Google.

Keep it simple and work on building links and optimizing your main site.

The best thing you can do, in my opinion, is to get as many links to each domain, then when they all start showing up in the engines, 301 all but the main one TO the main one. This will pass the link juice and any ranking assistance from the links with keywords as anchors to the main site.
    William Cross
    Don Halbert *play site*
    william@seofox.com

i am seeking the maximum amount of traffic i can get out of what i have, without spending any money...
    Your best opt is really to advertise if you want fast traffic to your sites.

Now if you interlink all thos pages and point to your major site, you risk getting penalized especially if they are all hosted in the same server.
    OneIMS.com - Internet Marketing and SEO

Pay for banner space on other sites.
    Think about linked in; don't redirect domains you have to the same site on the same server, that is a bit sketchy.
    Easiest way I found to advertise is make a good banner and get it put on as many sites as possible. This ensures more hits to your site.

I've tried to help people with SEO for a long time. It's a tricky question; turning hits/visits into actual money is the trick.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

http://totalwebcentral.com/

Content is the king. Google gives much preference to content. So try to develop quality content. C-class IP also matters a lot. Truly saying, there are n numbers of white hat techniques to optimize a site, especially when it comes to optimize 100 sites with the same IP.
    We provide excellent seo services at affordable prices.
    PM me for research on your websites and I will be happy to reply u.

it sounds like you have ONE real website and 99 DOORWAY pages.

Google msn and yahoo ALL HATE Doorway pages.

Take some good advice, just concentrate on THAT ONE, drop the other 99. don't waste your time and you WILL get banned. When your banned from adsense, don't come crying on here, i've seen it happen SEVERAL times.

Google built only one website and the founders are now billionaires. Develop a site one at a time. Focus is the keyword here.

Quote Originally Posted by zionchild View Post
    Google built only one website and the founders are now billionaires. Develop a site one at a time. Focus is the keyword here.
    Top advice!
    IndoUS Hosting Quality IT Services since 2004
    Shared Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Dedicated Servers • Domain Names
    Custom Web Development • Mobile Application Development • SEO
    Custom E-Commerce Solutions, Sports Portals, Health Care - Health Tourism Portals

We are getting off track here a bit. The OP asked for SEO advice on doing a certain thing. Let's try to just stick to that, not our personal feelings about one website or hundreds.
    William Cross
    Don Halbert *play site*
    william@seofox.com

Hey,

If your all domain web content is same then create the issue of duplicate content.

If your all domain content is different then no prob with your all domain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Web Content Creation
    Search Engine Optimization

So wait, all of these domains point to the same content, right? I need to know this before being able to offer the right advice.

Quote Originally Posted by nuclei View Post
    We are getting off track here a bit. The OP asked for SEO advice on doing a certain thing. Let's try to just stick to that, not our personal feelings about one website or hundreds.
    Not really, everyone is giving good advice and trying to steer the op awavy from what he wants to do because its unethical and also will get him blacklisted.

I like nuclei's advice, but you could do almost as well by spending the same time and effort getting links to your main site instead of the 99 others.
    I plan to live forever - so far so good
    Expert SEO |Sash Windows London

Especially when the opinions are without merit. Try Googling seo host

Quote Originally Posted by MACscr View Post
    Not really, everyone is giving good advice and trying to steer the op awavy from what he wants to do because its unethical and also will get him blacklisted.
    Pointing 99 of the domains to the main one via a proper 301 is not in the least unethical, and it can help with rankings as well. So yes, going off on tangents that have nothing to do with search optimization is not helping, and only makes this area dedicated to SEO look bad.
    William Cross
    Don Halbert *play site*
    william@seofox.com

Pointing 99 of the domains to the main one via a proper 301 is not in the least unethical, and it can help with rankings as well. So yes, going off on tangents that have nothing to do with search optimization is not helping, and only makes this area dedicated to SEO look bad.
    Its as unethical as you can get. You are trying to munipulate a website rankings by points lots of other domains to it! I bet those other domains arent going to have uniquie quality content on them
    Damien

Quote Originally Posted by djorgensen View Post
    Its as unethical as you can get. You are trying to munipulate a website rankings by points lots of other domains to it! I bet those other domains arent going to have uniquie quality content on them
    Umm, according to Googles Matt Cutts, the head of their spam division, a 301 redirect is the PROPER way to point other domains to your main website. So, ummm NO, it is not unethical in the least.

As for your second comment, of bloody course those other domains will not have content on them, they are redirected to the main website.......
    William Cross
    Don Halbert *play site*
    william@seofox.com

Build backlinks, lots of them.

wow, thanks for all of the feedback guys!

i do believe i have been blacklisted, i get the worst search results possible for sure.

so far i think i may try to 301 route, if i do, does anyone know how long it will be before my blacklist status is removed?

is there something i need to do, other than wait it out, after i am done making them all 301 to the domain?

301 is neither practical.
    Instead of getting LINKS from various different domains and then doing 301 to main domain .. its better to develop back link for main domain only. It will help in long term as well as will help you to establish your "brandname" or better recognisation.

So.. cut the crap ie. those 99 domains..
    Concentrate on main domain, create content for it, create back link for it only. Also make sure that you do not create duplicate content and your site is done..

BTW, if your site is already blacklisted as you say (but I think its only not properly ranked) then start with fresh good domain and work upon it instead.

Good Luck !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast