Looking for someone to make a custom cms

I am currenly looking for someone to make a custom cms for me. I will list the fuctions that I need below:
    -an admin login page so its password protected. I don't need anything too sohicticated, just so that not everyone can access the cms. Only one login is fine.
    - when the files are uploaded onto a host server, the cms should be able to detect them, and list them so that the user can select which of the files he/she wants to update on the site
    -once the files are selected, the cms will make a page for each of the files. For example, if the file was called abc.zip, the cms should be able to make a page called abc.php, and automatically update the page with the link to abc.php
    -the cms should also be able to categorize and sort the files alphbetically. so in the file selection stage, the user should be able to select which category the file belongs to, and then then cms will make the pages accordingly.

I would like to have the cms organize the pages in a way that the caegories will be separate. Say, if the file abc.zip is under naruto the shonen manga category, the url should be something like:
    website.com/shonenmanga/naruto/abc.php
    the alphabetical ordering would have the url look like:
    website.com/shonenmanga/naruto/0/ <- for files that start with a number
    website.com/shonenmanga/naruto/a/ <- for files that start with the letter a, etc

when abc.php is created, pages like website.com/shonenmanga/naruto/a/
    and website.com/shonenmanga/naruto should also be updated with a link to abc.php

I also would hope for a download tracker, allowing the site to show which files are downloaded the most. Lastly, I would also like to have a search engine for the site.

please contact me if you are able to do this. Thank you so much for reading.
    Last edited by syang87; 02-18-2008 at 07:24 PM. Reason: missed a few sentences

What is your budget for this?
    Mark - Owner/Lead Designer
    avidInteractive
    Lead vocalist for Circle7: Circle7 on MTV

It would be better if you could give me a price. Since I am quite new to this field, I am not exactly sure what the pricing would be. I'm hoping it would stay in the hundreds(dollars)?

Well yeah, heh. I was just kind of asking, in order to get a feel for your general range.

We could more than likely do this for you, right around $200.
    avidInteractive

thanks!
    how would we contac each other?

You can contact me via email mark [at] avidinteractive.com
    avidInteractive

I e-mailed you, but I don't know if you got it or not