USB Data Protection !!

Hello All,
    I want to know, is there are method to safe my USB data from Server Admin, Actually I use my USB in college & Lab Admin, copy my all data of USB, Is there are any software or protection for protecting USB from Server etc ?

I have tried software " Password Protect USB" but it create password only on folders & also If another computer don't have this software I cannot remove password on my folders to see them,

Is it possible to create password on full USB & everytime, when someone open USB drive it ask for Password?

Please help me, I am in trouble.

Hope someone will reply!
    Take Care (Sorry for some bad english)!

You can use a product like truecrypt (which can run from the usb drive) to create encrypted folders. On the drive it looks like a single file, when unencrypted and mounted it becomes a virtual drive.

This may not protect your data from your server admin however.
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

Yup, TrueCrypt's definitely a good idea. You could put the TrueCrypt installer onto the USB drive and use the remaining space to create a TrueCrypt container; then on each PC you use it on, you could install TrueCrypt, then mount the file. I've used TrueCrypt on USB drives for years without a hitch. However, once it's mounted, the SysAdmin may be able to get access to it, depending on how the system is configured.

I have an excellent software comes with my 4GB USB.
    It's Flash Voyager (Corsair)
    corsairmemory.com

Quote Originally Posted by elagizy View Post
    I have an excellent software comes with my 4GB USB.
    It's Flash Voyager (Corsair)
    corsairmemory.com
    Its not free though...
    Cheap hosting, not cheap service:
    http://www.aqns-hosting.com