Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,201

    Review my Hosting Site, W3Hosting.net

    On a scale from 1 to 10, 10 being best 1 being worst, what would you say about my site, www.w3hosting.net

    Thanks,
    Nick Kitmitto

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Posts
    348
    I would say 6

  3. #3
    I give u a 5, just to simple

  4. #4
    I give you a 2 for your front page. It doesn't have enough content. I give you a 6 for you plan pages they are nice. You definitely need a lot more info for people visiting your site for the first time.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    414
    I give it a 5 because there is no logo and the left menu follows you down the page (it's annoying)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland.
    Posts
    178
    I agree with hsphereclub 100%. Don't like the basic homepage look, although the subpages look nice.

  7. #7
    7 not bad man.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,904
    Overall 6.5 (had to be different on my voting)

    The lines are clean and the design is smooth but the front page does need some fixing up and a logo would be helpful.


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    154
    probably 5. as the first thing I saw is the center photo, that has been used too many times in other websites..

    the overall structure is more clear as I still remember how that is like in the previous version.

    the top half and the bottom half has a slightly unmatched colors..
    ResellerTemple.Com & CsIdea.US
    Marketing & Design & Programming for Competitive Price!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,904
    the top half and the bottom half has a slightly unmatched colors..
    That's called a Gradient on the Background.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Swellyville
    Posts
    2,340
    Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    That's called a Gradient on the Background.
    Oh thats what that is??

    I think the site looks ok.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Manhattan, N.Y.
    Posts
    76
    I don't think I could give it a particular score on a range. It is really nice but you need to brand it.
    [B]KYLE ARNETT | New York City, N.Y.

  13. #13
    Let me grade you 7. I am annoyed by the sliding sidebar.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    154

    *

    Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    That's called a Gradient on the Background.
    not the background. the foreground.

    top half and bottom half use different color tones and i found that slightly unmatched.

    well just my personal view tho. peace.
    ResellerTemple.Com & CsIdea.US
    Marketing & Design & Programming for Competitive Price!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    517
    5.5 - 6.5. You need to make sure your customers trust you. There is no evidence to me that your site is secure and has been in business for a long time; but, the design is good.
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

    http://totalwebcentral.com/

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by WHC - Travis View Post
    5.5 - 6.5. You need to make sure your customers trust you. There is no evidence to me that your site is secure and has been in business for a long time; but, the design is good.
    yes unfortunately the "unrealistic and fancy" part for website business is necessary to bring clients.
    ResellerTemple.Com & CsIdea.US
    Marketing & Design & Programming for Competitive Price!

  17. #17
    Looks ok. I'll go with a 4 because you've got spelling / typo errors in it. Specifically "comminicate" (communicate) on the Ventrilo page, and clientel (clientele) on the "About Us" page.

    Also, I wouldn't suggest you're "Brand New" in a market as developed as web hosting.... draw on your experiences and your experience in a niche market to bring something special.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    158
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robertson View Post
    I give it a 5 because there is no logo and the left menu follows you down the page (it's annoying)
    lol, are you afraid of a menu following you?

    Quote Originally Posted by jerett View Post
    Overall 6.5 (had to be different on my voting)

    The lines are clean and the design is smooth but the front page does need some fixing up and a logo would be helpful.
    You don't need to have a logo, there are some very popular sites without logo's

    looks fine... your not going to please everyone!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •