Thumbs up Scala Hosting - 5 Star Review

My experience with Scala Hosting has been amazing! I've been using Scala Hosting for over a month now, and couldn't be happier with their service!
    Scala Hosting offers the best services at an amazing price!

They offer 24/7, around the clock support, that has outdone any support team I have ever experienced! Their response time has been about 2 - 20 seconds, so far, with their Live Chat! I can get a problem fixed in minutes, and they don't mind me asking a ton of questions either! Just today, I had to have my domain name servers and IPs modified, and they did it for me! It took them about one minute to log into my domain CP, and change everything, and I didn't have to do a single thing! That is what I call support!

Not only is their support off the charts, but their reseller package plans are cutting edge and very affordable!

As you see, their plans are outrageous! They have a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee, or they will pay you back for any unannounced downtime!

They are anonomous, give private nameservers for free, and have Dedicated I.P.'s for $2.00!

You have got to check out Scala Hosting! From my experience with them, there is not a better host! You will get the best services for an unbeatable price! Their support team is worth it by itself, and you wont have to wait 24 hours for an answer to any question!

Visit Scala Hosting, and find out for yourself all the amazing benefits of being their customer!

www.scalahosting.com

Is this an advertisement or a review?

I was actually considering this company until I noticed most of the reviews dont say much about this company instead just seem like advertisements with links everywhere and saying generic things like "they are the best" "they rock"..

People can search and see for themselves.

They look an average host to me. HostGator will do all of the above for you and is more established.
    James Daniels

ya i agree i think this post would be better off in the advertising forum.

Quote Originally Posted by James Daniels View Post
    Is this an advertisement or a review?

I was actually considering this company until I noticed most of the reviews dont say much about this company instead just seem like advertisements with links everywhere and saying generic things like "they are the best" "they rock"..

People can search and see for themselves.

They look an average host to me. HostGator will do all of the above for you and is more established.
    Well, here's an easy way to find out if its an advertisement: what domain name(s) have you had hosted by them host-xp?
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw Networks View Post
    Well, here's an easy way to find out if its an advertisement: what domain name(s) have you had hosted by them host-xp?
    Sadly, while the credibility would improve, the review's form would not change. Too much enthusiasm and desire to "give back" to your host can backfire like it did in this thread.

Well i have been with scalahosting for a few months and there support is tops and the server i am on is very good and they rock then again i am also with prontohost.net and there service rock so to tell you the truth i have 2 reseller account with 1 with scalahosting and 1 with prontohost and they both rock

Need some domains ?

www.epropnet.co.za
    www.iconcoins.co.za
    www.elskegallery.co.za
    www.bargaintrader.co.za
    www.big2town.co.za

Does hostgator rock?
    Want a eBook Cover Action Scripts CLICK HERE

I also have an account with Scalahosting for more than 2 months and what was said here is true.

Their support is in fact amazing, a few seconds of wait.

I have two accounts on ResellerZoom for example, and I have to wait a few hours to ear something from them.

I had no downtime yet, in more that 2 months, and they servers are always with low cpu load.

Until now, and for the price they have, the best business I ever had.

for example, one client's domain: agel-dreamthendo.com
    TTechPT Hosting - Premium Hosting Solutions since 2004
    cPanel - Fantastico de Luxe - Awstats
    Affordable and Custom Web Solutions
    "Our success is your success!"

Thy do have nice plans, and a good rep, but I find they have many add ons, and that puts them on the expensive side once you factor in website software, billing systems, etc.

Not overly expensive...just that the deals don't look as sweet once you factor that stuff in.

What type of data protection do they have? If there is a drive failure, how soon you will get data restored?

All about Scalahosting are good in this forum.
    Is there any bad review about Scalahosting?

I don't know if this review is supported by domain name verification. I have seen some good reviews about them recently.

12. I am looking at a reseller account and these guys seem pretty solid. They also offer support for clients of the reseller correct? I believe Hostgator does not.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks.

They also offer support for clients of the reseller correct?
    For $5 per month, it appears that they do.

Well I have seen many reviews of this host lately, all seem good, however they seem to have that 'fake look' to me.

Oh well, can't be worse than my current host so I will give these guys a go.

Will be back in a month to give an honest review myself too.

Quote Originally Posted by graphical_force View Post
    I am looking at a reseller account and these guys seem pretty solid. They also offer support for clients of the reseller correct? I believe Hostgator does not.
    IMHO, if you want to sell hosting package, you should provide the support to the client by yourself, therefore you add value and really have control on your business.
    If you think that this advice is a crap, never mind, just leave it

Quote Originally Posted by gamernz View Post
    WOh well, can't be worse than my current host so I will give these guys a go.

Will be back in a month to give an honest review myself too.
    Once you sign-up, can you give me some enlightenment about the hosting, even during your first few days?