Question Multiple WHM/Cpanel Servers

I recently got a dedicated server with WHM & CPANEL and would like to offer web hosting. I am looking at software to automate the sign -on/sign-up/billing process and bumped into an issue.

How do I manage multiple servers from a single location... I dont have any issues with signing on to my cpanel server or whm but when I have multiple servers, what is the ideal setup for this?

Also, does WHMC & WHM AutoPilot have a feature that distributes accounts on multiple servers? For example if I wanted to have only 100 domains per server on 10 different servers, does the software have this ability?

Thanks for you help in advance.

WHMCS has that ability.

I find WHMCS to be a great product. And great support too.
    WebHosting.com.bd - Web Hosting Bangladesh
    Limited Sites Per Server | cPanel | RVSiteBuilder PRO | Rapid Support | Pay-As-You-Go Reseller
    DomainDokan.com - Domain Registration Bangladesh
    Real-time Registration | Online Control Panel | Rapid Support | Turn-key Reseller

You are correct, both WHMCS and WHMAP have the ability to distribute new accounts over multiple servers. I have used both billing control panels and can attest that both will do the job for you with ease. WHMCS does offer better technical support services than the guys at WHMAP though.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

4. Newsletters

Subscribe Now & Get The WHT Quick Start Guide!

Related Posts from theWHIR.com