Sponsors needed for Blog contest!

http://www.infodoorway.com

I am going to be holding a contest on my blog and am looking for sponsors who might be interested in contributing. In return, the sponsors will receive credit and permanent backlinks in the contest announcement post, as well as a 125x125 banner on the homepage for 3 months.

My blog is primarily about keeping up with the latest trends for those looking to make money online, have a successful blog, SEO tips, marketing tips and other subjects within the blogging field.

For the contest, I would like to find a blog that best demonstrates successful qualities. A blog that not only has a catchy design, but is designed in a unique manner and laid out to get the most potential out of their ads, and also get the most potential for their advertisers.

Once the contest starts, all sites that enter will be updated on my blog. This way all entrants receive a little exposure simply for entering the contest. I will be requiring them to place a text link or small button on their site to prove ownership. If any webmaster feels it's too gimmicky and a way for me to solely attract attention to my site, they are free to make something hidden on their site only for me to see to prove ownership, although it would be highly appreciated if it were visible.

Ultimately, 3 winners will be selected. The first prize winner will receive a yet to be determined cash prize, as well as something from a sponsor. They will also receive a 3 month 125x125 banner declaring them the winner of the contest. 2nd and 3rd prize winners will receive something from a sponsor, and a 3 month text link on the site.

I am mostly interested in sponsors that can contribute something in a similar arena, something the budding webmaster can use to help achieve a little success and/or assistance with their site. It doesn't need to be something of huge value. A membership, e-book, coupon, tools, t-shirt...

Site currently receives between 500-1000 uniques per day and growing.

Please shoot me a PM if you are interested, or use the contact form on my site.

Many thanks!

-Jim

http://www.infodoorway.com

What exactly do you need sponsorship with? I checked your alexa ranking and your traffic seems pretty low. Can you produce evidence of all these unique visitors?

I do sponsor some stuff if it is worth my while.

Quote Originally Posted by hsphereclub View Post
    What exactly do you need sponsorship with? I checked your alexa ranking and your traffic seems pretty low. Can you produce evidence of all these unique visitors?

I do sponsor some stuff if it is worth my while.
    I'm not sure how my Alexa ranking shows that I cannot be receiving 500-1000 uniques per day. It's a fairly new site still. Alexa is an extremely generic indicator of full traffic and popularity, and I believe any decent webmaster is aware of this.

And yes, I can provide statistical screenshots or access to stats for parties that are truly interested.

Please provide me with detailed stats.

Chris
    Web Hosting Resource Kit - Web Hosting Reviews & Hosting Tutorials