Fellow designer of sites looking for cheapest designer

I need someone willing to tell me their rates for cheap Myspace Layout designs. I can give them a basic framework but I need someone who has formal training in graphics design. I can also serve you to leads so maybe we can help each other out. I specialize in marketing on social networks, especially on college campuses or the 18-24 generation.

Basically I need help redesigning our page. My page is basically to represent myself as I continue my education in the music and entertainment industry while still maintaining contacts with those I meet at bars, clubs etc.

I basically have three sites to do. I can work on them but I need a team of coders who would be willing to work on HTML/DHTML/XML for a cheap price. I know of a freelance site where I can get bids on my work so please let's be professional.

I don't need anything complex but a nice contact us form that is secure would be great. Most of the other stuff I can get from hot-scripts or the like...

I can pay via Pay Pal, personal check, wire transfer, etc.

PM me with your rates, quotes, portfolio, resume, or referrals and I will go from there. Thanks,
    Travis
    TWC, LLC - USA based w/ three teams behind us!
    We will beat any web development or design quote

http://totalwebcentral.com/

PM sent! Hope to hear from you soon!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

PM sent, looking forward to hear from you soon.