How much do you pay for your Occupational License?

I was just wondering....who here who has a merchant account HAD to get an "occupational license" in order to open a DBA account in your bank? And how much do you pay per year for the "occupational license"? Just curious...

Because i think i`m being ripped off. I live in Jupiter, Florida (which is borderline of Palm Beach Gardens). Just because of that they are forcing me to pay $35 to Jupiter and also $75 to Palm Beach Gardens every single year for the occupational license renewal. Am i the only one who thinks that`s bull$#@! ??

I only live in Jupiter...but they are forcing me to pay to Palm Beach Gardens as well.

Isn`t anybody ever going to respond to my lousy question?

Isn`t it true that some banks don`t require you to get an occupational license in order to open a DBA account with them, right?

Go to a different bank.

Nevermind...i found a bank (Fidelity Federal), they don`t require you to have an occupational license in order to get a DBA account. But it doesn`t matter because i still have to have one anyway because the stupid county i live in requires it.

What a rip off bull$#@!