AVOID InvisionGaming

Last month I purchased a hosting package from InvisionGaming and waiting for more than a week before I got the following email:

InvisionGaming Hosting Services System Message:

02/02/2008 10:20 AM
    Dear xxx,
    We would like to apologize to all current and non current customers for any issues that may have experienced.

We recently discovered that our ShoutCast iPanel's were having problem's starting. We have resolved the issue and all iPanels should be 100% functional.

We also apologize if your support tickets have not been attended to. They got out of control and double tickets were created and what not, we request that anybody who still needs a problem solved please re-open or create a ticket.

Feel free as well to email sales@InvisionGaming.net with any questions.

Warmest Regards,
    InvisionGaming Team
    I had created a support ticket with them on high priority because I had not received my hosting for a week. I logged back in to check my support ticket after this email was sent to me and saw that my support ticket was CLOSED with no apology and no "Welcome Email" for my hosting.

So I then went to PayPal and opened a dispute, and won.

STAY AWAY FROM INVISIONGAMING!

They are a SCAM!

Are Invision-Gaming.co.uk and Invisiongaming.net the same people?

Quote Originally Posted by sparky123 View Post
    Are Invision-Gaming.co.uk and Invisiongaming.net the same people?
    Not that I know of. My post is regarding InvisionGaming.NET.

Before you filed that dispute did you try contacting them through other methods such as telephone?
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rageki-John View Post
    Before you filed that dispute did you try contacting them through other methods such as telephone?
    They do not have a telephone number.

Quote Originally Posted by Maker177 View Post
    They do not have a telephone number.
    Yes they do

Taken from WHOIS:

InvisionGaming Hosting Services
    +1.(978) 633-3371 Phone

PSC 2 Box 10728

APO, Armed Forces Other Areas 09012
    United States
    www.invisiongaming.net
    sales@invisiongaming.net
    Host to avoid at all costs - Real Web Host

Mouse potato - The online generations version of a couch potato

Quote Originally Posted by Keith W View Post
    Yes they do

Taken from WHOIS:
    If it's not on their website, I'm not calling any numbers. I already got refunded from PayPal, I have no need to call them.

If it's not on their website, I'm not calling any numbers. I already got refunded from PayPal, I have no need to call them.
    I do not care whether you call them or not.

I am just correcting an inaccuracy by you for those that may come across this thread while looking for information on this company

I do not care whether you call them or not.

I am just correcting an inaccuracy by you for those that may come across this thread while looking for information on this company
    I am not inaccurate. How do you know that the number you posted is a company number?

I am not inaccurate. How do you know that the number you posted is a company number?
    You said they didn't have a telephone number when they do, now in my book that is an inaccuracy.

The information I posted was taken from there company information/whois page listed on there registrars web site.

Like I said I don't care whether you want to call the number or not, I posted the information for those that may be looking for information on this company

You said they didn't have a telephone number when they do, now in my book that is an inaccuracy.

The information I posted was taken from there company information/whois page listed on there registrars web site.

Like I said I don't care whether you want to call the number or not, I posted the information for those that may be looking for information on this company
    Right now, you're the one being inaccurate by pulling a number out of the whois for the domain name and calling it a company number.

Whois numbers are NOT necessarily company numbers.

Whatever!

If you had bothered to even check you would see that it is listed as there company number

Whatever!

If you had bothered to even check you would see that it is listed as there company number
    I did check. Where the hell are you seeing that this is a company number? ...

I did check. Where the hell are you seeing that this is a company number? ...
    I doubt you did a thorough check because if you had you would have found the same information as me.

Also learn to read, I have already stated where I got the information from

I doubt you did a thorough check because if you had you would have found the same information as me.

Also learn to read, I have already stated where I got the information from
    Don't give me that crap. The company's owner lives in Germany. Do a little research before you start posting false information.

Don't give me that crap. The company's owner lives in Germany. Do a little research before you start posting false information.

I did research properly, it is evident however that you did not, if you bother to actually check then look at the address listed.

I would stop digging your self into a bigger hole if I were you.

I have given the information I set out to give so I have nothing more to say, especially to someone who cant accept being informed they have got it wrong.
    Last edited by Keith W; 02-17-2008 at 11:58 PM. Reason: typo

I did research properly, it is evident however that you did not, if you bother to actual check then look at the address listed.

I would stop digging your self into a bigger hole if I were you.

I have given the information I set out to give so I have nothing more to say, especially to someone who cant accept being informed they have got it wrong.
    Do you have issues? Like I said in my last post, the OWNER of the company is based in Germany. The information you posted is inaccurate.

END OF STORY.

http://www.invisiongaming.net/support.html

Odd, because the phone number is listed there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by J Tullock View Post
    http://www.invisiongaming.net/support.html

Odd, because the phone number is listed there as well.
    Then the whois information is all incorrect except the telephone number as the company owner is based in Germany. Plus that looks like an odd address.

Also, that number is an American/Canada number. Someone else must handle the "Support Line" for him.

EDIT: And as to the first question, it does appear that http://Invision-Gaming.co.uk and http://InvisionGaming.net are related.
    Last edited by Maker177; 02-18-2008 at 12:09 AM.

Then the whois information is all incorrect except the telephone number as the company owner is based in Germany. Plus that looks like an odd address.

Also, that number is an American/Canada number. Someone else must handle the "Support Line" for him.
    If the whois information is inaccurate, then there are grounds for domain suspension by the register.

You should be able to do a whois search and have accurate data where you can contact the company.

You said they don't have a telephone number, when they do.

Never mind I cant be bothered
    Last edited by Keith W; 02-18-2008 at 12:28 AM. Reason: See post

If the info isnt correct, then thier domain can be released :-)

anyway, i gave that number a call, and it is invision.

Maker177, have you tried the telephone number to resolve your problem (even though you have already disputed the payment and received a refund)?

If not, I don't think you can claim the company to be a "scam" so quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedicational View Post
    Maker177, have you tried the telephone number to resolve your problem (even though you have already disputed the payment and received a refund)?

If not, I don't think you can claim the company to be a "scam" so quickly.
    It's definitely a scam. They didn't even reply to my dispute on PayPal, so the company's administration and or support is non-existent.

I had made a total of three support tickets, all of them got closed with no responses.

It's definitely a scam. They didn't even reply to my dispute on PayPal, so the company's administration and or support is non-existent.

I had made a total of three support tickets, all of them got closed with no responses.

Must be a scam when they give you a refund,

And having a go at other users when there is clearly a telephone number available is harsh and unneeded when they are trying to help.