Some questions on InnoHosting

Hi, can anyone tell me more about InnoHosting, what is the difference between their UK and US centers...(why should I choose a UK center instead of US center...etc)

And does their Virtual servers work currently? Because I think it looks a new feature.

I think they are more to the reseller side?

If their US datacenter is located on the east coast, then there won't be all that much of a difference between the UK server and US server for regular web browsing users (game server users would notice the difference though).
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityIce View Post
    Hi, can anyone tell me more about InnoHosting, what is the difference between their UK and US centers...(why should I choose a UK center instead of US center...etc)
    It's obvious that you should choose UK or US based on your location and/or target market.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL 2012 SmarterMail Enterprise

If your target audience is the UK or europe you would probably be better of going for the UK DC. If its USA, go USA.

The difference isn't huge for fairly static sites anyway, So you'll probably be fine with either.
    Data Republic - UK Managed Servers - Server Management - Managed Backup/R1Soft
    Follow us on Twitter to get exclusive sales & updates.
    R1Soft Agents Monthly !

I'm sure Rameen will be along here soon and he can clarify, but i think the US servers are in calif, which would slow down loads from the uk, but hardly noticeable to most.
    l 201TB.com • 201TB bandwidth as standard in three USA DC’s. KVMoIP, auto reboot & OS install all included - Now available in the Netherlands!
    l udedi.com • UK, USA & NL unmetered 100mb & 1GB 100TB premium bandwidth servers
    l Assiva Ltd • UK Shared & Reseller LiteSpeed • 10 years of hosting • R1Soft

Hi,

To clarify on your questions:

- VPS is provided via custom quotes currently.

There are a few reasons people choose a certain location over another:
    - lower latency
    - SEO reasons
    - Legal reasons
    - Personal preference

We are indeed more into the Reseller/Dedicated platforms side
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business