* cheapdemos.com is dead.

I ordered 75 dollars worth of tutorials from Cheapdemos.com for a new hosting service I am trying to start locally. It has been 10 days, I have emailed several times with no response. Checked account and it is still processing. Pretty ticked off when I realized when doing a search on google they were either 1) sold, 2) trying to sell, or 3) don't give a rats about a customer.

I hope this warns others because attempting to purchase from them. I wish I found this forum before I jumped the gun. Now to find affordable tutorials.
      0 Not allowed!

Weird my demos was purchased from them sometime back and they were quite responsive and good.
      0 Not allowed!

Well I did email them several times and I really don't know what to think. Pretty ticked off about it. Weird It says order for 2/10/2008 I swore I orders longer than that.
    Order #: 956

Date of Order: 02/10/2008 Payment Method: PayPal

ORDER STATUS:

02/10/2008
    Processing
    I have a custom logo that I will be uploading
    Last edited by Kiyi; 02-16-2008 at 07:43 PM.
      0 Not allowed!

Well the great thing about paypal is you can get your money back.
      0 Not allowed!

well, should have gone to a reliable source like www.demodemo.com ! Vito and his crew maybe more money but atleast you know your gettinig a top-of-the-line product.
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.
    Providing Businesses with a better solution
    www.qualityonedesigns.com
      0 Not allowed!

That's a shame, CheapDemos.com used to be a great outfit. Purchased a huge pack of flash tutorial demos for ~$30 about a year ago.
    ‹‹SHAW NETWORKS›› Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans ›› 24/7/365 Live Technical Support ‹‹
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.
      0 Not allowed!

Make a search on this forums becuase I dont thing they doing no more demo. I see some place on the forums
    WHMCS Services / City Tecks
    WHMCS Development | Blesta / WISECP Developer
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rrhodes View Post
    Well the great thing about paypal is you can get your money back.
    Thats the bad thing about paypal. They dont refund any intangible item. Basically they dont refund anything you cant physically touch....
      0 Not allowed!

The same thing happened to me last week, was about 8 days. I however asked for an update/status report of my order and received an refund and no answer.

I headed over to demowolf.com from order to delivery was all of like 3 hours, there service was amazing, and the demos are perfect.

Thanks,
    Anthony
      0 Not allowed!

My problem is price. I am serving a small town atmosphere and Iam going to be servicing them locally. So I need the demos so when I am out they have something to reference. I am a very small operation with little money at the moment.
      0 Not allowed!

last time I purchased from demowolf they were having a pretty good sale. You might just check ever now and then to see if theirs go on sale. I was very impressed by their demos.

John
    Great Plains Web Hosting
    Providing Small Business Solutions
    Hosting For Your Small Business
      0 Not allowed!

Yeah I checked out demodemo and demowolf and their stuff is very good, Just alot higher than I can afford right now. it would cost 3 times the price for the same things that cheapdemos had and I already lost 75 of it already.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, Rob at Demowolf has fixed my problem. he helped show me all the tutorials I would need. I would recommend him highly and went the extra mile to show me some extra ideas when my business starts growing. I cannot wait to get more from him later on.
      0 Not allowed!

Did you contact Demowolf yourself?
      0 Not allowed!

Hey mouse... long time no talk

Hi did contact me directly, through the Live Chat system on our website. He then told me about the troubles he had with the other supplier, and I gave him a discount whereby he got back more than the $75 he lost (although I've suggested that he continue to pursue getting his money back from them).

Cheers!

Rob.
    Rob Moore
    DemoWolf.com - Video Support Tutorials for Web Hosting Providers - since 2005.
    Video Tutorials for cPanel, Plesk, WordPress, Email, DNS, FTP and more!
    Custom Video Factory | Video Tutorial Translations | Branded Video Tutorials
      0 Not allowed!

That is correct, I contacted Rob via his live Chat help. Very fast service
      0 Not allowed!