Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Has anyone used: hostechsupport.com ??

Hi,

Has anyone used: http://www.hostechsupport.com/ before?

If so, what are you thought about them, or if you've heard things, please feel me in on your thoughts about this company.

Thanks for your time

One of my friends used them but he said that they didnt install FFMpeg and ray 6 and dolphin script right.

that's for that update, any reviews about these guys are welcomed , keep them coming

I too am interested to know about these guys.

They have chat support which is nice but dont use ticket numbers which I dont like. I paid $25 to stop segfaults on my server, they said try upgrading to apache2. . .I dont think that advice was worth the $25 ticket but maybe Was worth a shot, I like trying different companies

yes Ive used them and they fixed my MailEnable issue.
    The Cloud Platform for Bare Metal
    Instant Deployment of High-Performance Bare Metal Servers in 15 cities globally
    Latitude.sh (Formerly Maxihost)

Am a new visitor here but hostech has been providing services to us for web development and server maintainance from past one year.Was going through some posts here and found this one, so would surely like to give them a remark.Excellent people to work with, Have been developing and working on my site userinn.com.Also have been handling my support for long.Have good team with skills to rectify and resolve the issues.

Fredrick
    Web Sol Pro

I am also interested to know about these guys.

One Postive Feedback

I have worked with them for a while now. 14 months to be precise. I have got my own private 5 dedicated servers and these guys have been managing them for some time now. I don't remember any major outages for any of my boxes since I have moved with these guys. Excellent knowledge of what they are doing with some wonderful resolution time.

I have hired them basically to have a 24x7 support on my servers and they really do deliver. The package for 24x7 support offered is quiet reasonable as well.

I would say myself one happy campaigner at HostTechSupport

My company has used Hostechsupport for years now and have not had a single complaint. We outsourced over 20,000 + clients to hostechsupport.com and have received nothing but positive feedback. I have used their service so long that I am not on a first name basis with the manager of operations Navinder. Great guy and great people. I am extremely choosy of my choice of support after years of seeing Dell and AOL's failures I was definitely leery about Hostechsupport at first. I would recommend them 1000 times over.

I also had hostechsupport assist me in software developement and search engine optimization for all 20+ of my websites. A no brainer to us. Excellence spells Success!!
    Jason Jersey, C.E.O.
    Optic Burst Communications Group, Inc.
    Cloud Web Hosting

Hmmmm, sounds interesting.. I might have to check them out! Sounds like a winner mate!
    JANDA DESIGNS - Professional Custom Web Design
    - www.jandadesigns.com.au
    JANDA Hosting Division - Quality Web Hosting and Low Cost Domain Registration
    - www.jandahost.com

Still Searching?

Quote Originally Posted by reasonpolice View Post
    They have chat support which is nice but dont use ticket numbers which I dont like. I paid $25 to stop segfaults on my server, they said try upgrading to apache2. . .I dont think that advice was worth the $25 ticket but maybe Was worth a shot, I like trying different companies
    Hello Sir,

If that advice did not work for you just let us know back.We will be happy to refund you back for that.

Regards,

Good peple, and really dedicated to solve and fix issues !!

I recommend 100% !!
    Tom took my case and he is still helping me that's really nice and feels good

I've been working with hostechsupport for a little over a month, the service and response times are great.

Quote Originally Posted by jbwebhosting View Post
    I've been working with hostechsupport for a little over a month, the service and response times are great.
    What plan do you have with them or how much does it cost ?

per ticket plan for some support stuff, lower level issues and a few custom jobs....

Sorry, the cost is listed on their site for per ticket plans.. custom jobs, email hostech..

Is there site down right now?

Quote Originally Posted by SupportRep911 View Post
    Is there site down right now?
    Yes, It is.. maybe they should call for some support>

Hostech has good support chat, i know one of the owner.
    ||| JFOC Network Solution - Affordable Web Hosting
    ||| Web Site: https://www.jfoc.net
    ||| Cloud Page Builder - Page Builder
    ||| Web Site: https://www.cloudpagebuilder.com

Physical Move

Quote Originally Posted by LinuxGod View Post
    Yes, It is.. maybe they should call for some support>
    We apolozise for this but we are in process of moving our server so this will take another few hours to get the server up.Your understanding is highly appreciable.Incase if you have any queries,you can contact us on any of our 24x7 online sales id's.

Sincerely,
    Last edited by hostechsupport; 04-20-2008 at 04:51 AM.

Just based on their polite reply to LinuxGod's sarcastic post, I'd say they look like nice people to deal with!
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uberhostNET View Post
    Just based on their polite reply to LinuxGod's sarcastic post, I'd say they look like nice people to deal with!
    uberhostNET Thanks for the positive thought, But it's all because of support of our exsisting clients and clients like you ( future goals ) Hostech Support has been a brand name today.If you are in business then we do have hopes to grow too, so it becomes necessary to understand your needs and reach that expectations.

To all the visitors, http://hostechsupport.com is up again and you are welcome to visit us.

Sincerely,

if they do not install FFMpeg and ray 6 correctly I would be extra careful with these guys. In fact I would give them a call and ask them about it. Plus you will get a good feel for their technical support at that time

InSecureness

Quote Originally Posted by twoprime4you View Post
    if they do not install FFMpeg and ray 6 correctly I would be extra careful with these guys. In fact I would give them a call and ask them about it. Plus you will get a good feel for their technical support at that time
    You can call us anytime at 1-706-955-1822 to get the feel , I think the statement which you read and tried to target us is "One of my friends used them but he said that they didnt install FFMpeg and ray 6 and dolphin script right." , But would like to tell you that this is not the statement given by any of the client who used our service in past,but an individual who seeks for work and small tasks over here.Niether do we say that we can do 100% of jobs with 100% of perfection, Infact no individual or no company can do that, every one has its own field of expertise so may be we may fall on our face in resolving some issues.But 98% issues are resolved and that too within the time commited.No offence but we just tried to show you other side of coin which you neglected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast