Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Banner creation software

    Hi all anyone know a good banner creation software? I want to build a banner but im seriously lacking in creativity lol. Hope this is in the right forum. Thanks much

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lakeport CA, Clear Lake
    Posts
    1,856
    Hi bucky1,

    Banner Maker Pro ( http://www.bannermakerpro.com/ ) has done the job for me for many years. Easy to use and many features.
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

  3. #3
    Tried it out looks like pretty good stuff. Thanks. hopefully ill get my creative side back sometime in the near future lol

    2 babies 2 and 1 keep me hopping too much for creativity lol

    I see it does animated banners as well are they fairly easy or complicated as ive not messed with that part yet.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Lakeport CA, Clear Lake
    Posts
    1,856
    Quote Originally Posted by bucky1 View Post

    I see it does animated banners as well are they fairly easy or complicated as ive not messed with that part yet.
    I'm sorry but I never tried doing animated, I just never had the need. I imagine it would be pretty straight forward though. Good luck with the banners and more important, the babies,:-)
    Everyone is entitled to MY opinion.
    CatfishEd.com

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Middle England
    Posts
    918
    Any half decent image editor will do - there's alist of free editors at http://www.snapfiles.com/Freeware/gm...aphicedit.html

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chennai , India
    Posts
    4,608
    http://www.xara.com

    Their product seems to be very good.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Under Your Skin
    Posts
    5,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    http://www.xara.com

    Their product seems to be very good.
    I've used this for about two years now... excellent product. Lot of things NOT to like about it, but for buttons and banners it is all I've ever needed. For graphics this program is also nice... I have adobe fireworks and photoshop, but some things in this program is easier to do. It helped build several interfaces for a projects I've worked on.

    Catfish.. thanks... really appreciate that link! I'll more than likely get the pro version... these small "cheap" apps can be great when you want something that does "one thing well." Even if learning the power of photoshop should be the main choice, of course.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

  8. #8
    I find adobe fireworks is easy to work with and your banners wont look like they were done with a cheezy banner maker program.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Chennai , India
    Posts
    4,608
    Quote Originally Posted by hekwu View Post
    I've used this for about two years now... excellent product. Lot of things NOT to like about it, but for buttons and banners it is all I've ever needed. For graphics this program is also nice... I have adobe fireworks and photoshop, but some things in this program is easier to do. It helped build several interfaces for a projects I've worked on.

    Catfish.. thanks... really appreciate that link! I'll more than likely get the pro version... these small "cheap" apps can be great when you want something that does "one thing well." Even if learning the power of photoshop should be the main choice, of course.
    Learning them is not a big problem. But the time factor always hits.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ahh' UnderPants
    Posts
    1,012
    i have used logo creator, and it was pretty nice.
    I dont know if it qualifies as a pure banner creator, but it has everything i ever wanted



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    269
    Quote Originally Posted by Biju View Post
    http://www.xara.com

    Their product seems to be very good.
    I've been using xara3d for 3d images and stuff like that for a long time now. Great piece of software that is all I can say. I haven't tried the other products that they offer, but I am pretty sure the quality is as good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •