Thumbs down Be aware from the Team Of Losers !!!

Team Of Losers : dot5hosting, Startlogic .
    DO NOT LOSE A TRAFIC IN JUST CHECKING THEIR WEB PAGE
    They are realy Losers in the web hosting industry they are nothing they are extremly bad , they are liars , no service no support nothing they can provide nothing , they just can provide **** . I can say why they are liars startlogic put in her web site Real Service Real People No Real People No Service , they are overselling in a crazy way . tickets are respond after 10 days asking you for security answer LOLLOLLOL and another 10 days to resolve it . but the Live Chat is nothing Live Chat is just a bot he only can check ur account and tell you that he will creat a ticket for you this is all what he can do . all that companies have the same system and same bad service and same bad support .
    I can give them mark their mark : 0/10 !
    Nothing is Good with them I advice all the people not to even lose trafic from your internet connection in just checking their web page !
    Last edited by the_pm; 03-04-2008 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Unverified providers removed

Oh that is very inspiring. What domains do you have hosted with each of those companies?
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Indeed, as I do not believe that all of these companies are a giant oligopoly together.

LOOOOOOOOOOL a negative review is already exist against startlogic and ipower in the Forum now !! not just me who put a negative review against them and dot5hosting is a part of ipower and ipwer=ipowerweb

do you have a domain so that we can verify ?
    NOT a webhost!helping here just for the fun of it!
    G(r)eek inside.

If someone want to write a few lol's, this is the topic. :-P

SL
    Journalist of Tugaleaks, a Portuguese Wikileaks-inspired media organization.
    Geek with 8+ Years of VPS/Linux/cPanel experience.

Twitter: @ruicruz

This is the topic of LOL becaus they are losers yes said , regarding the issue of verification i already have domains exist there but cant put it here becaus i suspect that they may interupt my work there becaus i post alot of topics against them if you want to verify you can add my yahoo i am online now newlol20012012(at)yahoo.com.

Regarding who suspect that all that compaines are bad , he do not know that startlogic and ipower are sisters and same system .
    and ipowerweb = ipower and dot5hosting too they are all the same

for further verification if u are not interested in adding my yahoo
    Go to startlogic.com and try the live chat and you will easily verify :d
    i tried all their services i have a vps in startlogic now

You sure are entertaining.
    www.SagaNET.fr

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ght=startlogic Someone put a review against startlogic and all the replies against them they cant be afford !!
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=671430

Look at what people say about these compaines !!!!!
    ecoulds have you ever tried startlogic ? have you ever tried to call them ? look NOW at their live chat i challenge to get a representative after even 1 hour of waiting !

These people had their threads. Are you a client of all these companies? If so, once again I ask that you post your domain. You can't just say that all these companies are bad if you cannot either prove that you were a client of theirs, or back your accusations.

As for trying them, no I have not and I do not need to. Thanks for the offer though.
    www.SagaNET.fr

Quote Originally Posted by tsameem View Post
    This is the topic of LOL becaus they are losers yes said , regarding the issue of verification i already have domains exist there but cant put it here becaus i suspect that they may interupt my work there becaus i post alot of topics against them if you want to verify you can add my yahoo i am online now newlol20012012(at)yahoo.com.

Regarding who suspect that all that compaines are bad , he do not know that startlogic and ipower are sisters and same system .
    and ipowerweb = ipower and dot5hosting too they are all the same

for further verification if u are not interested in adding my yahoo
    Go to startlogic.com and try the live chat and you will easily verify :d
    i tried all their services i have a vps in startlogic now

Feel free to use the "Report" button in the post and send them to the helpdesk so we can verify. They will not be disclosed to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by tsameem View Post
    You can send the domains to http://www.webhostingtalk.com/helpdesk/ thanks.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

I have Did what Chris asked me to DO and Reported the Topic !

During the verification , i would like to tell WHT people what i meant these companies are one company but with different domains you can notice that from their live chat and system of payment although i got a VPS in start logic when i checked the ip of the vps in ip2location.com i found that it is in ipowerweb
    Look :
    Net Speed ISP Domain
    - IPOWERWEB INC IPOWERWEB.COM
    This what i got when i look up at a VPS ip in startlogic in ip2location.com They are all one company all what i aim at is to warn you before sign up there anyway i have reported the topic with the requested information to WHT team

Thanks

I dont think people like this should be even running a website!
    Hope you find a better provider!

Startlogic: a nightmare - AVOID AT ANY PRICE

I would like to join the crowd that have been victim of Startlogic (and probably ipowerweb as well, which looks very similar and I have the suspicion that it's the same house).

I have been hosting my web site (in fact several) with them for many years now. Since this last Monday, the nightmare started with no end in sight. Web site down, File access denied, no email for 5 days.

I called many times and logged several tickets. Their technicians seem to be overwhelmed by the amount of issues, and they are totally incapable of solving,what seems to me, trivial problems as restoring file access and access to email.

We have several email accounts on this domain and all emails since Monday afternoon have been lost.

I wanted to share my experience with you, and encourage you to look around with caution before deciding to purchase services from this company.

I'm now working to transfer my web site to another company. I thought of dreamhost. Could someone share an opinion about them ?

In any case, I will not bet that startlogic will still be around in 9-12 months. BEWARE!!!!!
    Last edited by opinionweb; 02-15-2008 at 08:44 PM.

what's more astounding is that people are shocked that their account providing 1.5 TB of space for 6 dollars a month isn't good quality or well supported. This isn't indicative of a quality product.

They won't go out of business in 9-12 months and the reason for this is simple, if you signed up, there'll be thousands of others who will as well. It's a numbers game to them, nothing more - nothing less.
    Graham Craig

"IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW BAD YOU WANT IT."

This is not a game: startlogic is not professional and not worth WASTING a dime on

I disagree. This is may be a numbers game, but their numbers will go down.

I'm moving my domains and I will make sure that all people I know will hear what I have to say.

These guys are not professional, and they don't have a spot in this space. Just watch them go down!!!!!!