Domain's IP [Directadmin]

Hello friends,

I am on directadmin from last month & facing a big problem that when any of my user send emails from their domains via php/or any other script. The mail source contains my server's ip address not the domain's ip address.

Can anybody help me resolve the problem.

"SSH to the server and edit /etc/exim.conf

Find default settings in Main Configuration section of your exim.conf near the top:

smtp_banner = "$ ESMTP Exim $ \
    \#$ $ \n\
    We do not authorize the use of this system to transport unsolicited, \n\
    and/or bulk e-mail."

Replace with:

smtp_active_hostname = ${lookup{$interface_address}lsearch{/etc/ip_hostnames}{$value}{$primary_hostname}}

smtp_banner = "$ ESMTP Exim $ \
    \#$ $ \n\
    whatever text or message you would like to put in here about UBE or your service\n\"

next in TRANSPORT CONFIGURATION section near end of exim.conf

Find:

remote_smtp:
    driver = smtp

Replace or comment out with:

remote_smtp:
    driver = smtp
    interface = ${lookup{$sender_address_domain}lsearch{/etc/domain_ips}{$value}{$interface_address}}
    helo_data = ${lookup{$interface_address}lsearch{/etc/ip_hostnames}{$value}{$smtp_active_hostname}}"
    I found this for the cpanel, can anybody help me for directadmin.

yours truly,
    Pali

Have you tried adding the smtp_banner section to the top part of the exim.conf? DirectAdmin doesn't have a default one so you should be able to just add it in.

I'm fairly certain DA isn't intended to support such a feature though; you could have some unexpected results.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.