Cheap Windows 2003 vps hosting

Hi,

I am looking for a hosting company that hosts cheap in price windows 2003 vps.

I am just going to use it to test things on it.

So just like 128 mb ram, 5 gb hard drive 200-500 gb bandwith

I am looking for something around $14.00

I was going to go with hosting america but when I ordered they told me windows was 6 $ more.

So if anyone has any hosters that have a vps that come with windows 2003 for around 14.00 that would be great.

Thanks

Just a license for Windows 2003 standard is priced higher than 14USD at most places, so I don't think this is possible.

You will need to raise your budget in order to get the reliable host that you are seeking.
    WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK :: Leader in Web Hosting since 2001
    cPanel Hosting | Windows Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Hyper-V VPS | Cloud Hosting
    Dedicated Servers in UK by WHUK - Fully Managed UK dedicated servers with 24x7x365 Support.

Quote Originally Posted by WF_H View Post
    Just a license for Windows 2003 standard is priced higher than 14USD at most places, so I don't think this is possible.
    Hello,

Due to volume pricing, it is possible to keep Windows license rental costs to around $7 per license, which helps keep Windows VPS prices down. We use insight and have a great relationship with them. For those of you who are struggling with high Windows licensing costs, I recommend that you look that way.
    E Solutions by WOW! Business
    Collocation, DR, VMWare Hosting in our Data Centers
    SSAE-16 Type II Certified with locations in Tampa, FL and Columbus, OH
    Call Now! 813-301-2600

Insight is the one I contacted a couple of months ago, and I know they have low prices on licenses.
    Yet, not everyone uses insight, and most prices are much higher.

Certainly going to have to raise your budget.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

VPS at $14/month... Why not $4/year? People spend more for coffee daily, but "can not afford" to pay the same for web hosting. Sure, coffee is a high-tech product, it needs Microsoft Certified Coffee Maker professional team and Intel Inside Paper Cups... What is VPS? Just some small roasted brown things with boiled water.
    http://www.dotnetpark.com - Reliable ASP.NET, MS SQL 2005/2000 web hosting since 2003. Shared and VDS/VPS. Get DotNetPanel control panel, SmarterMail,
    SmarterStats, SmarterTicket with our VDS! Powered by Microsoft Virtual Server!