* Request: 24/7 Server Admin / Hacker Protection Experience / Scan Server / US Based...

Hi,

I'm looking for a server admin that can do the following:

-Provide 24/7 Server Management (keeping eye on things, such as processes, etc..)
    -Scan the server every so often to make sure nothing harmful is on the server, or ports are open, or anything in Shell appears wrong.
    -Can scan for MySQL injections (or exploits, not sure which one it's called)
    -Be USA based.
    -Provide 24/7 Phone Support
    -Been in business for more than 2 years
    -Has a functional website

Most importantly, I'm a small company currently, and I have under 100 clients on the server I need managed, and I'm not asking for additional software to be installed, I'm just needing someone to manage the server so I can focus my attention on other aspects , such as advertising..etc. , so if you can, let me know if you can match the price << another server management company >> gives.

They have theirs at $29.00 per month.

Thanks for reading, as I grow, your pockets with us will as well, as it's likely I'll use you if your services are great on newer servers we buy in the near future.

Thanks
    Last edited by the_pm; 02-15-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Hi

We do provide this service & We can do this for you.

Please check our services at: http://www.Attacker.net/services.html ( for Full details & prices)

*Features*:

-It's our hobby,study and it's our work too. all of our team members have a BS in CS+1 IT certificate at least.

-We use our OWN custom apps & scripts to secure & administer our customer's servers.

-We have enough knowledge to resolve any problem related to servers & security.

- If we cant or unable to fix your server's issue, we will REFUND the money to you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at: sales@attacker.net

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sys Admin View Post
    Hi

We do provide this service & We can do this for you.

Please check our services at: http://www.Attacker.net/services.html ( for Full details & prices)

*Features*:

-It's our hobby,study and it's our work too. all of our team members have a BS in CS+1 IT certificate at least.

-We use our OWN custom apps & scripts to secure & administer our customer's servers.

-We have enough knowledge to resolve any problem related to servers & security.

- If we cant or unable to fix your server's issue, we will REFUND the money to you.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at: sales@attacker.net

Thanks
    I have sent you a response.