Limestone Network - Dedicated Hosting

I recently signed up with Limestone Networks after dealing with Ipower's nonsense for so many years

( http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=671430 read it, it's kind of funny in a horrific kind of way )

I was impressed with the detail and attention I got with all of my questions- Talk with Ryan - he's such a helpful and upfront person if you are looking for a good dedicated server.

They may not be the cheapest out there, I wouldn't know but from the amount of SUPPORT I received even before I signed up made it worthwhile for me.

I'll post more on this topic as time goes by. I think this should be a good experience...But then again if you read my link above- almost ANY experience would look good.

Thanks for the review . Yes, Ryan is a nice guy , right Ryan?

Looking forward to another limestone customers review. I have had nothing but good experiences with them.

I have that feeling I will have a great experience!

Although I must learn cPanel - seems to do more than Plesk?

I have a single dedicated server with them, and there support has always been quick, informative and polite. Limestone Networks go above and beyond the call of duty, considering they are an unmanaged provider, they have helped me out several times.

I'd have to say, out of the few providers I have had a server with, Limestone Networks are number 1! There fantastic.

they are truly awesome got 2 boxes there as well. 1 for a customer and 1 for myself. it's always fun with them.

Thank you all very much for all of the kind words! It definitely brings a smile to my face to see so many happy customers!

I look forward to working with all of you for a very long time!

Kindest Regards,

Ryan
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

I'm still waiting for all of my domains to start pointing over but the sites that are pointed over are so much more faster than when they were hosted on Ipower.

I'm so far extremely happy with things- Let's hope this stands the test of time!

Ive been with limestone for a little over a month now. And I think they are great. They do just about everything really well. And there network is really fast as well.

And I can't wait too see there new customer portal.
    Uploadingit.com - Fast Reliable File Hosting

I must say, my experiences with them have been nothing but great. There were some VERY minor issues to deal with but they didn't treat them like minor issues and they resolved them quickly.

Best of all, the staff is VERY friendly and courteous and yes, their servers are nice and fast!

Compared to my last hosting experiences...You can't compare the two. My last hosting company was a nightmare. Limestone Networks is above and beyond what my last host was all about.

It's still very soon for me to be hyping this company up but I can't help it. They have treated me so well!

Just an update - I'm ONE month in being a customer with Limestone Networks.
    I'm still just as happy with their service as ever. EVERY time I go online with customer support, they are fast, friendly, and courteous.

Only issues I have had with my server has been me learning how to run a unix based server on my own. Heck, they have even helped me a little with that which they really aren't supposed to.

thats good, nice to see positive reviews after the initial setup.

I am a limestonenetworks customer too - I have been very happy with their service so far. Though just a tiny hick-up experience going on right now, since an hour ago my site went down, so I contacted the online support to do a reboot for me since I could not access Webmin installed on my server, and also on their new control panel, it shows 'error' for reboot/power so I cannot do it myself.

It has been over an hour now and still no luck getting it rebooted, which sucks because I am losing customers right now (I get the most on the weekends)

Ok the problem was fixed, solid as always - though it did take a bit more than 2hrs, but that was due to a chasis swap which took place earlier that I was not aware of, so it took the tech a lot longer to locate the server apparently, but nevertheless, solid, amazing hosting company, will recommend them all the way!

wow....everywhere i look...limestone rocks

thats the great thing about the board. bought my first server here....been quite the ride.....ill update in a month or two....but it wasnt a good one

i dont need much now....but its great to know i can come here and find accurate reviews..

good work lime!
    Meet people, Help Animals
    petsconnectus.com

Exclamation

Hey,

Ryan was a pleasure to talk to, placed an order a few hours ago for our main node which we hope will come in very handy.

I'm very glad to hear you remain so pleased with us Darren, and thank you all for the continued kind words.

We do our very best to keep all of our clients very happy, and I'm glad to see we are succeeding!

Our new Control Panel, Rockware, is really quite impressive. We have a lot of new features lined up to incorporate into its platform. Unfortunately migrating everything over from our old system has caused some bugs here and there. If anyone notices any bugs please inform sales via live chat or sales AT limestonenetworks.com so we can make sure it is resolved.

Kindest Regards,

Ryan
    Ryan - Limestone Networks - Client Relations Manager
    Cloud, Dedicated & Enterprise Hosting - Premium Network - DDoS Protection Available
    Dedicated Servers @LimestoneInc - limestonenetworks.com - 877.586.0555

Was gonna wait for a few weeks(to reach 1 month) to post my review. Gotta say Limestone does not have the cheapest price around, but I gotta say their customer service and deployment is top notch. Their sales team knows what they are doing unlike some other sales team that I have interacted before, The server which is slightly customized(dbl ram and windows) were able to deploy under 2 hour after payment with all patch updated.

The only (possible)downside I found is they do not advertise as much, I had some trouble finding their test ip or datacenter info at the beginning and had to rely on google to find them. Other then that I am very satisfied and would recommend them to ppl that I know.