Thread: Host Quack

Host Quack

hostquack.com they the best i ever seen Tina the chat live support is very helpful they are so fast in support tickets 20 mins response there live support is like almost 24/7 on ( never been off when i visited) 100 % UPTIME YEA NEVER DOWN I BEEN WITH THEM ALMOST 2 MONTHES NOW NEVER DOWN. Price are so great. They are so friendly they didn't even suspend my account for late payment or overcharged me.

What more can you get from a hosting my reviews are 10/10 This host is great

Hosting site irootnetwork.org

Meh, seen them advertise at warez forums.
    so...ya.
    and this post seems kind of suspicious, way too happy eh?

just throwing in my two cents.
    hosted by HawkHost
    I Recommend: LimeStone Networks!
    The OverSeller Defender!

100% uptime for 2 months running is not exactly a huge achievement.....

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

First. give me the link to the warez thread
    Second yea whats wrong of begin happy been 5 years trying to stick to a host and that's the only one that gave me 100 % uptime ...

Thanks i am very happy that i even thought of advertising them at websites. Noting wrong for begin to happy am i right 40sixty?

bithost(NET) For me it is i never seen a good host like this the agents respects me to the fullest i mean other hosts will like remove my account after failed to make payment in 5 days. plus never really thought that there is a 100 % uptime although their guarantee i think is 99.9

Quote Originally Posted by -root- View Post
    i never seen a good host like this the agents respects me to the fullest i mean other hosts will like remove my account after failed to make payment in 5 days. plus never really thought that there is a 100 % uptime although their guarantee i think is 99.9
    That's a reflection of poor choices ... if you pick bad hosts, you're going to get bad performance. 100% uptime is a routine standard for some of us not some hard-to-reach holy grail............. make good choices -- get good results.

Bailey
    Let's Connect on Twitter! @thatsmsgeek2u || Fighting mediocrity one thread at a time.

Thanks root, for such a wonderful review. We are glad to see you happy!
    HighLayer - Canadian Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting & Dedicated Servers
    Latest cPanel/WHM - 99.9% Uptime Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 24/7 Support
    Visit www.highlayer.com or Call 1-888-84-LAYER

bithost(NET)i been with around 120 hosts so far i think i dont think all of them was bad hosts just some fall becuase they don't know how to mange them Host Quack. Plus they cheap They always say going with the cheap will make you fail now i am not failing Just wanting to say this is a really good host

hostquack.com they the best i ever seen Tina the chat live support is very helpful they are so fast in support tickets 20 mins response there live support is like almost 24/7 on ( never been off when i visited) 100 % UPTIME YEA NEVER DOWN I BEEN WITH THEM ALMOST 2 MONTHES NOW NEVER DOWN. Price are so great. They are so friendly they didn't even suspend my account for late payment or overcharged me.

What more can you get from a hosting my reviews are 10/10 This host is great

What is the domain that you have hosted with them?
    Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Neosmith View Post
    What is the domain that you have hosted with them?

Quote Originally Posted by Soskel34 View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out!! I can't believe that I overlooked it! Geeezz

Soskel34,
    Did you get the PM that I sent you?
    Charles

Neosmith - I didn't get your PM

120 hosts in 5 years?!

That might be a record. *giggle*

Bailey

100 % UPTIME YEA NEVER DOWN I BEEN WITH THEM ALMOST 2 MONTHES NOW NEVER DOWN.
    Just because you didn't find the site down when you visited it doesn't mean it was never down. It might, at most, mean they're better than your former hosts though.

Glad to see you happy with your choice. That's all that really matters.

120 hosts in 5 years?!
    Surprising, to say the least. That would be what, 1 host every 15 days or so?

ldcdc i don't really care if you dont belief it but its true But yea its 100 % up time never seen a downtime so far

Anyway this is a good host and i recommend anyone who wants reliability

ldcdc i like that whm review site

Wow, you moved your site over 120 times? That must suck. Was that this domain?
    hi there!

Quote Originally Posted by Soskel34 View Post
    Neosmith - I didn't get your PM
    Sent PM Again.
    Charles

ldcdc i don't really care if you dont belief it but its true But yea its 100 % up time never seen a downtime so far
    My sites have had downtime I've never witnessed myself. Uptime monitors (especially when using a bunch of them) don't lie, and that would be downtime I would never be aware of. The same could be true for you. That's all I'm saying.

ldcdc i like that whm review site
    Glad to hear it!

Great review. I am new here at WHT. My website is also hosted with HostQuack. They are good I must say. If I get time I will surely write a detailed review about them.
    :: PerlArcade - Play Online Games