JaguarPC or LiquidWeb?

I want to buy a new VPS and I was thinking in JaguarPC or LiquidWeb, or any other company that offers:

- cPanel/WHM
    - Linux (CentOS)
    - 512RAM
    - +40GB Disk Space
    - +350GB Data Transfer
    - Real Daily Local and External Backups
    - Fully Managed
    - Excelent Support (E-mail and Phone)

My budget is around $100/month. Is for a small hosting company.

Based on reviews, and some of my friends experiences - definitely LiquidWeb. Look for reviews and offers.

Quote Originally Posted by chero07 View Post
    I want to buy a new VPS and I was thinking in JaguarPC or LiquidWeb, or any other company that offers:

- cPanel/WHM
    - Linux (CentOS)
    - 512RAM
    - +40GB Disk Space
    - +350GB Data Transfer
    - Real Daily Local and External Backups
    - Fully Managed
    - Excelent Support (E-mail and Phone)

My budget is around $100/month. Is for a small hosting company.
    I haven't used either, but one that fits all your requirements is WiredTree. Have a look at the 512 here, awesome support, hardware and management and they have a simple upgrade path to Hybrid and Dedicated should you need to expand.

Their "average" support response time is 14 minutes from memory, but i've found it to be closer to 5 plus they have toll free phone support.

However do a search for reviews on the three.

Wow! WiredTree looks awesome...$89/month. I´m 60% space used in my other VPS, so i´m looking for other options with more disk space.
    Fernando Marroquín
    PicassoWebSolutions - Diseño y Alojamiento Web El Salvador

I have heard good things about all 3 so can't tell ya which would be best
    Website Design and Marketing in France
    www.SagaNET.fr

Wow! WiredTree looks awesome...$89/month. I´m 60% space used in my other VPS, so i´m looking for other options with more disk space.
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=671495
    Actually, you only need $80/mo now with Wiredtree plus extra 128MB ram.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=667152
    If you pay $10 more to Liquidweb, total $90. You get 768MB, 100GB, 700GB bandwidth.

I've no experience with them personally but they both are excellent providers. The different here is Wiredtree offers pro-active support while Liquidweb offers active support only but comes with more ram/space/bandwidth.

They are Awesome, have a read of their reviews. If you go in to the Dedicated server options, they also have a great Hybrid plan with higher spec hardware, space etc should you outgrow your VPS but don't want to go full dedicated.

All 3 hosts mentioned here are good choices, however i don't recommend anyone unless they are exceptional and WiredTree definitely are. Also as HKPlane mentioned, they have a very attractive promotion at the moment.

For liquidweb and jaguarpc, definitely liquidweb.

But for a small hosting company, and you have $100 budget, why not go with a dedicated server? You can get a quite good dedicated server. More harddisk space, more BW, more RAM and CPU, it means you can host more customers and earn more.

And, overselling plays better if you have a dedicated server other than VPS.

powerVPS.com is a outstanding VPS provider! I've been using them for almost a year now with no complications at all. Support is QUICK and very knowledgable. I also have a ded. box at liquidweb and everything there has been wonderful.
    QUALITY ONE DESIGNS LLC.
    Providing Businesses with a better solution
    www.qualityonedesigns.com

When I reach more disk space used i´ll change to LiquidWeb I guess, i´m worried about network uptime, backups and support. Any comments about this 3 issues?
    Fernando Marroquín

WiredTree & LiquidWeb is already the top notch provider. Sure you can't get 100% uptime/support at $100 because they don't own the whole Internet and hardware still has chance to fail no matter how expensive they are. The only question is how quick they can fix it. If they can't satisfy you, hmmm... probably it is the time for you to start your own VPS company. hehe

backup... you will need a offsite backup like bqbackup or Amazon S3.
    Last edited by HKPlane; 02-14-2008 at 11:46 PM.

Has any of you guys try LiquidWeb?
    Fernando Marroquín

I use both JaguarPC and Liquid web. I was on JaguarPC and it was slow and not very much reliable but cheaper. I moved to Liquid web after server crush and almost 2 weeks downtime. And surprise, surprise! There were no everyday backups. Crush was on 20-Nov-2007 and restored backup was from 1-Nov-2007 - 20 days old.

I moved to LiqudWeb and I am happy. I don't even know where is "open support ticket" button is.

Based on reviews alone I would say
    1. Wiredtree
    2. LiquidWeb

I have read both good and bad on Jag. But I will say when someone has an issue it appears that "Jag-Nick" I think it is. Not sure.. But the Jag rep here responds and takes care of it.

I just bought a VPS from Wiredtree so I can't give a review yet however the personal phone call to welcome me, Live support to answer my questions and a flawless migration. I also opened one support ticket to address an issue (that was more of me not knowing how to set something) That was answered in 4 minutes. I am impressed.

From my point of view, LiquidWeb is one of the best hosting providers...

I'd rather go with them...

JaguarPC has high uptime and great 1 minute reply support, and major issues are fixed in 5 minutes, I used them for over a year and had 0 downtime They also offer a refund policy if you are not satisfied no questions asked

As my experience with JPS, I will say that :
    Am very satisfy, I advise you to take their offers, they have excellent support services, am telling you that from my experience with them for years !

Quote Originally Posted by Rashad View Post
    As my experience with JPS, I will say that :
    Am very satisfy, I advise you to take their offers, they have excellent support services, am telling you that from my experience with them for years !
    Opppss
    I mean JPC , Sorry about that !

Has any of you guys try LiquidWeb?
    When I reach more disk space used i´ll change to LiquidWeb I guess, i´m worried about network uptime, backups and support. Any comments about this 3 issues?
    I am there since about a month. Support is good, responses are fast. The uptime has been good too. For backups, I recently opened a ticket and they confirmed that backups are going on ok.

No one has better prices per resources than JaguarPC - NO ONE! Support is just like most places it all depends on timing and who you get! I have never had a problem with support in two plus years.