What Domain Registrar do you recommend?

Currently I have a retail Enom account and I am registering all new domains manually.

I'm looking for a domain registrar that I can register with automatically (well, by pressing a button, not automatically upon payment) that is a decent value.

I use WHMCS so it needs to be a registrar supported by a WHMCS Registrar module.

Basically I'm asking what do you use, how much do you pay, and do you recommend the service or is there a different registrar you prefer?

Thanks

Mike
    Michael Denney - MDDHosting LLC
    New shared plans for 2016! Check them out!
    Highly Available Shared, Premium, Reseller, and VPS
    http://www.mddhosting.com/

I use ResellerClub, and I like their service because the prices are good and the web interface is fast. I haven't had to deal much with their customer service so can't speak about that area except I think all of their employees are in India.

.com/net/org is $7.25/ea if you deposit $1500.

http://resellerclub.com/pricing/#domain_reg

WHMCS has a module to interface with their API.
    Tranquil Hosting

Why not use WHMCS with your eNom account? We have about 2500 domains with eNom and I can't imagine going anywhere else.

--Tina
    ||| 99.999% Uptime SLA!!!
    Plenty of space and bandwidth to fit your needs!
    www.AEIandYou.com - - (WP Friendly - Premium Reseller Hosting and Cheap Dedicated Servers)

I currently use domainsite because they are pretty cheap compared to the other hosts .
    Rageki Web Hosting Solutions - Canada & United States Web Hosting
    DirectAdmin & cPanel Control Panels
    99% Uptime!
    30 Day Money Back Guaranteed!

IRRP.net domain name reseller program has an excellent API that even I have been able to port into our ordering system. Their prices are fair too.
    SHAW NETWORKS Simple. Professional. Reliable. Web Hosting Done Right.
    Low Cost & Award-Winning: cPanel Reseller Plans 24/7/365 Live Technical Support
    Website: www.shawnetworks.com Fast Response E-mail: sales @ shawnetworks.com
    Sick of downtime? Fed up with excuses? Drop your host! Switch to Shaw Networks.

Why not use WHMCS with your eNom account? We have about 2500 domains with eNom and I can't imagine going anywhere else.

--Tina
    I'm going to have to agree with Tina on this one. We use WHMCS with eNom and with WHMCS as your billing software there is an option in there to setup domains automatically along with adding hosting accounts to your server on the fly. I would recommend setting pending setup of domains as with internet fraud, it could cost plenty. The amount of time it takes to dispute the charges of fraud would be a pain as well.
    HostDemon.net - Web Hosting & Design Solutions at Sinful Prices!
    30 Day Money Back | 24/7 Support | No Overselling | Instant Backups | 99.9% uptime | Adult Websites Allowed
    Official Twitter Stream- Check it out and consider following us!

Another vote for ResellerClub.com (previously known as DirectI). Easy to use and the prices are not too bad.. everytime I submitted a support ticket, it was attended to within 24 hours - not the fastest but then again, I rarely had to contact them because everything works pretty well.

I think that Directi will be the best for you. But sometimes people have some problems with them (technical issues). But they are really the best ones.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998.
    >>Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers and virtual private dedicated servers.
    >>>>Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities.

I found out that if you have a WHMCS license you can get a *free* reseller account with DirectI (resellerclub.com) and sell domains at $7.25 with no minimum deposit.

Being that this is basically what I was looking for, it's the solution I am going with at the moment.

I've been having problems with Enom support being tremendously sluggish the few times I have had to use it.

Thank you for all of your replies guys!

edit: http://www.whmcs.com/freedirectiaccount.php

I also use DirectI and everything is automated through WHMCS. As long as I have a credit applied there is no action needed on my part.

We also use ResellerClub/DirectI

@MikeDVB:
    ResellerClub registration is actually free. It just needs a $200 initial deposit.

On the WHMCS page i see $7.95 for .coms
    With $499 deposit you can get .coms for $7.49 with ResellerClub.

Keep in mind that ResellerClub doesnt allow transfer/move of reseller accounts. So later if you make a good business and find going with them directly would save you a good bucks, you will have to move all domains manually.
    WebHosting.com.bd - Web Hosting Bangladesh
    Limited Sites Per Server | cPanel | RVSiteBuilder PRO | Rapid Support | Pay-As-You-Go Reseller
    DomainDokan.com - Domain Registration Bangladesh
    Real-time Registration | Online Control Panel | Rapid Support | Turn-key Reseller

We have a few thousand domains through eNom, and they are very good. Why not just get an eNom reseller account and use the WHMCS enom integration to register and manage domains?
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Another vote for ResellerClub, I have my reseller account with them for 4 years now, not a single problem or issue till date, for me ticket response has been within an hour or two.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDVB View Post
    Currently I have a retail Enom account and I am registering all new domains manually.
    Get an enom reseller account and you can still do it manually or use the ibuilt WHMCS integration to enom which works very well.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

Dynadot is one of the best I have experienced with nice prices.
    Resellerclub is also a great thing, no problems so far.

Thru WHMCS I don't have a minimum deposit which is nice because it allows me to invest that money into local advertising instead, and as I get orders I can transfer the money in and register the domains.

Enom is not bad, but I just do not want to place a large deposit in a domain registrar yet.

Thank you for all of the responses.

I like DirectI
    You can get it free with WHMCS at domains.whmcs.com