New hosted needed , private? (Forums and CMS sites mainly)

I need a new host as my current shared one keeps going down due to many people trying to get on the various sites at once. Below I have listed my specifications. If you need anymore please ask. What do you suggest?
    Specifications: 360,000 posts. Avg: 1500 new posts/day.
    Total Domains: 8
    Disk Space Usage: 1.014 GB which will rise with time.
    MySQL Disk Space: 544.48 Megabytes
    Number of Mysql databases: 10
    Number of users for mysql datbase: 15
    Bandwidth used last month: 80 GB
    Subdomains: 28
    FTP Accounts: 20
    Files: Around 25,000 - 35,000
    Number of people trying to connect at one time (processes): 20-50
    Cpanel: Please
    Linux: Please
    FTP: Yes
    Price: $?-$30/month
    Software used: Phpbb2, Phpbb3, Mybb, Jaws CMS

With proper optimization and so forth you should be fine putting your sites on a VPS or possibly splitting them across two VPS's however you may need to raise your budget some if you are not familiar with linux/unix administration.

Considering your requirements I'd begin seriously looking at a VPS or dedicated solution.

VPS or dedicated will work but my budget is quite limited... however $45 a month may be workable as well.

I take it that the 20 - 50 users are spread accross all of your sites? and the 544mb SQL is also spear accross the 10 databases?

It seems like the individual sites are not too intensive but running them under one shared account could be problematic due to concurrent sessions.

Are all of these sites yours or do you have them setup as clients on a shared reseller plan?

You also could look at a Semi-dedicated server some do offer, this might give you more resources to handle the load. However your budget seems a bit on the low side.

Quote Originally Posted by rrhodes View Post
    I take it that the 20 - 50 users are spread accross all of your sites? and the 544mb SQL is also spear accross the 10 databases?

It seems like the individual sites are not too intensive but running them under one shared account could be problematic due to concurrent sessions.

Are all of these sites yours or do you have them setup as clients on a shared reseller plan?
    -Yes across all and the 544 mb is all databases

-I own all the sites and they are setup under a shared HG plan. However the next step for HG to upgrade is $174 a month and i dont have that kind of money.