Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    Indianapolis Colocation

    We are looking for colocation space in Indianapolis. We are not interested the Henry St spaces. Does anyone know of good DCs not including nFrame?

    Thanks,
    Al

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    .INdiana
    Posts
    2,451
    have you checked http://business.iquest.net/ ?

    it would be nice if a good datacenter would be built in the Purdue Research Park by the airport.
    Sneaky Little Hobbitses

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    root
    Posts
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by iegtsolutions View Post
    We are looking for colocation space in Indianapolis. We are not interested the Henry St spaces. Does anyone know of good DCs not including nFrame?

    Thanks,
    Al
    Thats about all the is in Indiana

    Lifeline (701 Henry)
    Iquest
    nFrame

    Its much better to just kick the travel and signup in chicago...

    Did I mention they all want $250ish per mbps....
    Nick Rose | BudgetVM
    BudgetVM Xen VPS with Solus
    Asia and Europe Hosting Specialists
    LA to Asia <150MS | Amsterdam within Europe <60MS

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Michigan, USA
    Posts
    3,872
    Colostore.com is in South Bend, they are great guys to work with for the price.


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag-Nick View Post
    Thats about all the is in Indiana

    Lifeline (701 Henry)
    Iquest
    nFrame

    Its much better to just kick the travel and signup in chicago...

    Did I mention they all want $250ish per mbps....
    This is what I am finding. I learned about BlueLock here, but their setup is very high. We would have to pay for everything, from the cabinet power pull to the WAN port. Ans yes, I have not seen anything less the $210/meg here, which is bad.

    I need to keep it close, within 20-30 minutes of our location inIndianapolis. We manage Windows servers for clients, not web hosting, so it is important to be able to get to them quickly if needed. Wish I has an extra million laying around for a small DC.

    Thanks for the reply.
    Al

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    124
    We're in Lifeline and happy with the services. Iquest is right down the street from them. I've visited both nFrame and BlueLock. nFrame is nearly twice the cost for everything except bandwidth. BlueLock does nothing but 'infrastructure as a service' with virtual machines and has extremely high pricing but their NOC is the best i've ever seen. You're not going to find anything else within the city limits.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dg_ak View Post
    We're in Lifeline and happy with the services. Iquest is right down the street from them. I've visited both nFrame and BlueLock. nFrame is nearly twice the cost for everything except bandwidth. BlueLock does nothing but 'infrastructure as a service' with virtual machines and has extremely high pricing but their NOC is the best i've ever seen. You're not going to find anything else within the city limits.
    Our owner met with BlueLock and they will do traditional colocation in a rack, just a higher price. We are considering them because we would like to use spac on their SAN system instead of purchasing a new one for the colocated servers. I haven't been able to find another provider we can get managed SAN space from here.

    Thanks,
    Al

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    124
    When i met with BlueLock about 8 months ago they were really hesitant to discuss traditional colo. I guess maybe the sales person was really pusing me towards their managed services. Maybe that's changed somewhat now. I wouldn't mind putting a few boxes in their DC if it was affordable.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dg_ak View Post
    When i met with BlueLock about 8 months ago they were really hesitant to discuss traditional colo. I guess maybe the sales person was really pusing me towards their managed services. Maybe that's changed somewhat now. I wouldn't mind putting a few boxes in their DC if it was affordable.
    The rack space was decent, not the cheapest, but their facility justifies it. Now install/setup is another story. Just wish there were more choices here. Would love to place system in Chicago, but outside our target travel range.

    Al

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •